Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Football 2022

I would totally do it but I can't draft on Wednesday night because I play basketball at 8:30.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-01-2022, 08:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I would totally do it but I can't draft on Wednesday night because I play basketball at 8:30.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-01-2022, 12:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 08:31 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I would totally do it but I can't draft on Wednesday night because I play basketball at 8:30.

That sounds like my NIGHTMARE.

"Hey. How do you like Josh Allen in round 1, Mahomes in ronud 2 and then Mark Andrews round 3..."

(09-01-2022, 01:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-01-2022, 12:53 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Sign up and autopick.. need the bodies lol
That sounds like my NIGHTMARE.

"Hey. How do you like Josh Allen in round 1, Mahomes in ronud 2 and then Mark Andrews round 3..."

Set your queue, I do it sometimes..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

If its still open I’m in

Had mine yesterday:
QB:
Lamar Jackson
WR:
Allen Robinson
Michael Pittman
Brandin Cooks
Marvin Jones
DeAndre Hopkins(on suspension but he was great value for pick)
Alec Pierce
RB:
Dalvin Cook
Aaron Jones
Devin Singletary
Elijah Mitchell
Zamir White
TE:
Cole Kmet
K:
Evan McPherson
Def:
Rams

I put in a claim for Matt Ryan since I have 2 indy recievers.
Felt like I reached for some picks but hope this group works this season

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 05:34 PM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

The link for the league is in this thread.  No need to tell me you’re in….just sign up.

I don’t know if it helps, hurts, or doesn’t matter…but I’m changing the draft to tomorrow night at 8:30.  I have one of my money leagues on Wednesday and I can’t miss that one. So anybody that wants to sign up needs to sign up lickety-split.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-04-2022, 05:20 PM)RicoTx Wrote: The link for the league is in this thread.  No need to tell me you’re in….just sign up.

I don’t know if it helps, hurts, or doesn’t matter…but I’m changing the draft to tomorrow night at 8:30.  I have one of my money leagues on Wednesday and I can’t miss that one. So anybody that wants to sign up needs to sign up lickety-split.

Check your pm.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 07:30 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-04-2022, 01:51 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: If its still open I’m in

It’s open.  Get your [BLEEP] in!

Tell your friends, neighbors, kid’s bus driver , the Uber eats girl/man.

I'm giving this until about 5:00est and then I'm blowing this thing out of the water.

I tried.

I tryed opening link but it had a server problem

(09-06-2022, 11:54 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I tryed opening link but it had a server problem

That would be because I deleted the league.

Thanks for giving it a shot. Would’ve been a fun competition between board members. Probably for the best, though. It just saved 4 board members from being utterly embarrassed by superior FF skills/knowledge/chess playin’. It’s a good thing 5 more won’t be subjected to it.