Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Etienne and Robinson Injury Update

(06-02-2022, 08:09 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 09:10 AM)NH3 Wrote: Awesome Sauce. Let's pray that he'll be available early and often of which will give us a Three Headed Dragon Backfield.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Future base offense... 
[Image: 450px-Notre_Dame_Box.svg.png]

So our Tail is gonna be Half Full?  

SMH (Scratching My Head).

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...0XuPyVerjQ
Robinson says that he'll be ready sometime during training camp.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

https://www.jaguars.com/video/when-i-m-r...bilitation

"When I'm ready, I'll be ready".

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Looking like that recovery is coming along nicely
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...0116110337

(06-27-2022, 11:39 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Looking like that recovery is coming along nicely
https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...0116110337

That's hot.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Good to see 2 months before the first game.

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 07:14 AM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...UD0n-g_nIA

Robinson continues to "Matriculate down the Field". Here's to him having a Strong Comeback Year. (My Bad, this was previously posted w/a different ending of a link).

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(07-15-2022, 05:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/swaggy_t1/status/154...hjOLUhz65g

ETN gettn it in.

NH3...
"AZANE"

ETN is finna eat.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

He's got some quick feet.

James Robinson running brings me joy, still my favorite player on this team.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 09:03 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(06-02-2022, 08:09 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 09:10 AM)NH3 Wrote: Awesome Sauce. Let's pray that he'll be available early and often of which will give us a Three Headed Dragon Backfield.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Future base offense... 
[Image: 450px-Notre_Dame_Box.svg.png]

Lol .... do we have Derrick Henry?

(07-26-2022, 03:33 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: James Robinson running brings me joy, still my favorite player on this team.

Dude almost killed our tanking for Trevor plan.  We got rid of Fournette and replaced him with an undrafted rookie named Robinson.  Seemed like a perfect tank plan until Robinson emerged as a true NFL RB.

J Rob needs to be a Jag for his entire career.

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 11:02 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

(07-26-2022, 09:04 AM)Jagsman Wrote: J Rob needs to be a Jag for his entire career.

It's pretty astounding that he's only making roughly 900k this season. We have 3rd level reserves, and future roster cuts that are contracted to make more. Unfortunate timing for his injury, cause now we have injury cause to undervalue him when he's up for his 2nd contract, even if he manages to have a great season.

In general, our RB room is full of uncertainty. Coming back from achilles and lisfranc is tough. And, IMHO, Etienne is not going to be the answer at RB. He's too small, he's going to get snapped like a twig eventually, as the carries pile up. Seems like a good guy, and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 11:25 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-15-2022, 06:54 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 06:28 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Nate Hack was pretty damn good, made Bortles look average and got him paid.

This board makes me laugh. Hacket was garbage, the only person that got Blake Bortles paid was Allen Robinson in 2015, and our defense giving Blake excellent field position throughout 2017.

This post aged well, LOL. HEAD COACH Nate Hackett will do just fine with Wilson in Denver, it's unfortunate that they play in the strongest division in the NFL.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(07-26-2022, 10:56 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(07-26-2022, 09:04 AM)Jagsman Wrote: J Rob needs to be a Jag for his entire career.

It's pretty astounding that he's only making roughly 900k this season.  We have 3rd level reserves, and future roster cuts that are contracted to make more.  Unfortunate timing for his injury, cause now we have injury cause to undervalue him when he's up for his 2nd contract, even if he manages to have a great season. 

In general, our RB room is full of uncertainty.  Coming back from achilles and lisfranc is tough.  And, IMHO, Etienne is not going to be the answer at RB.  He's too small, he's going to get snapped like a twig eventually, as the carries pile up.  Seems like a good guy, and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it.

Isn't he the same size as Austin Ekeler and Alvin Kamara?

(07-26-2022, 10:56 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

It's pretty astounding that he's only making roughly 900k this season.  

Think about this one though.  As a college grad, if he were to hit the corp. workforce at $60,000 per year with 3% annual increases, it would take him 13 years to make that $900k.  At the end of this year, he will have likely made more $$$ than most people will make in their entire lifetime.  Not bad for a Undrafted Free Agent.