Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Will Smith and Chris Rock Slap Around the World At Oscars Heard

(04-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Oh sorry. To the mods, could you merge this. Appreciate it!

Isn't it obvious that a thread titled Stephen A Smith would be about Will Smith ..... lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-04-2022, 12:07 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Oh sorry. To the mods, could you merge this. Appreciate it!

Isn't it obvious that a thread titled Stephen A Smith would be about Will Smith ..... lol

both are well known for their overreactions and make most ppl cringe

(03-30-2022, 04:52 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 02:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Woke culture has killed comedy.  Tho that's not the exact issue here, it kind of is, since wokeness invariably creates thinner skinned people with easier hurt feelings.  In this case a line may have been crossed, tho based on the pic earlier in this thread it looks like the baldness is a choice and not necessarily the result of her 'disease' . Nevertheless, getting attacked is what comedians can expect moving forward.  It's the next logical step from being assaulted on social media for hurting someone's feelings with their comedy.  I think the only popular comedians from the past that might be able to navigate these times would be George Carlin, Steve Martin, Richard Pryor and maybe Lenny Bruce; tho he wouldn't have the same shock value today.  Oh, and Sam Kinison, cause he wouldn't give a [BLEEP], he would just buzzsaw thru all the sociopolitical crap and just burn it down.  Wish he was still here to make it happen.  It would be a thing of beauty.

So you clearly don't know [BLEEP] about the disease.. I know plenty of people with alopecia and for women? It's like having breast cancer. Hair is how women define themselves.

If anyone decided to make a joke about my wife's unavoidable disease? [BLEEP]'s getting knocked out. No Doubt, No hesitation. Even if a [BLEEP] called her a [BLEEP] - [BLEEP] will be eating through a straw cause his jaw is getting broken.

And yes, this is exactly how men should react to the love of their life being hurt. It just is. It's how my father taught me - and I'm sad more Americans aren't like that anymore.

Thanks for defining toxic masculinity for everyone. You have become by far the worst poster on this board. You're angry and bitter about literally everything in almost every thread. And every take you have is just bad. I for one am glad more Americans aren't like you anymore. It's nice to know we've become more progressive as a society and don't have to resort to anger and violence immediately anymore.

He got in one little fight, and his mom got scared.

The memes that came from the slap are entertaining as heck!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

So far, Charlie Sheen is (for lack of other words) “winning”. But this has potential.

On a lighter note, has anyone actually ever seen the real slap heard around the world?

It involved an ex pitcher IIRC
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

The drunk mouthy guy getting his head dinged up by Mike Tyson on the airplane was hilarious.

(04-22-2022, 08:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The drunk mouthy guy getting his head dinged up by Mike Tyson on the airplane was hilarious.

Nope that’s not it but that was certainly a moment that guy won’t ever forget. Hey I got a face tatooh from Mike Tyson
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-22-2022, 08:19 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The drunk mouthy guy getting his head dinged up by Mike Tyson on the airplane was hilarious.

That was hilarious. He got what he deserved. I hate belligerent drunks.

He pith him off big time! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-23-2022, 03:02 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

He pith him off big time! Laughing

Stheweothly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato