Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stephon Gilmore signs with the Clots

Clots sign Gilmore.

https://www.nfl.com/news/colts-signing-p...-year-deal
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Here's hoping 31 is the year Father Time starts to slow him down.

I can't say I'm happy to see him in the division. I know he isn't close to being what he once was, but he's still better than 75% of the CB's in the NFL.

Stephon "Allen Robinson is an average WR" Gilmore
Stephon "I'ma bat down the ball on 4th down in the AFCCG to send the jags home" Gilmore

gross, I hope he sucks and we get revenge on him

don't worry colts won't win Super bowl.  Aroninza Caednials will win it all this next season. its in thier home. Last 2 have been won by home teams.  it will happen 4 years in a row. Vegas raiders will win it all the season after this one.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(04-17-2022, 08:20 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: don't worry colts won't win Super bowl.  Aroninza Caednials will win it all this next season. its in thier home. Last 2 have been won by home teams.  it will happen 4 years in a row. Vegas raiders will win it all the season after this one.

Why do you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over in so many different threads?

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2022, 07:26 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-16-2022, 08:59 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Damn.

I am not happy with this signing, outside of the fact our season closing win over them drove them bat [BLEEP] crazy to the point of retooling much of their team.

(04-16-2022, 09:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Here's hoping 31 is the year Father Time starts to slow him down.

Agreed.

(04-16-2022, 09:25 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I can't say I'm happy to see him in the division. I know he isn't close to being what he once was, but he's still better than 75% of the CB's in the NFL.

Which means he upgrades their secondary from what they had last year.  Coupled with a better pass rusher in Ngakoue, they could be tougher to pass on.

We will have to improve offensively to offset those additions.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-16-2022, 02:07 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Stephon "Allen Robinson is an average WR" Gilmore
Stephon "I'ma bat down the ball on 4th down in the AFCCG to send the jags home" Gilmore

gross, I hope he sucks and we get revenge on him

1st statement: correct.
2nd statement: that ball was underthrown, and Dee Dee Westbrook was falling away from the ball. Your Granny could have knocked that one down.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2022, 08:42 AM by Mikey.)

(04-17-2022, 08:20 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: don't worry colts won't win Super bowl.  Aroninza Caednials will win it all this next season. its in thier home. Last 2 have been won by home teams.  it will happen 4 years in a row. Vegas raiders will win it all the season after this one.

I imagine snowy can make Google Translate explode.

(04-17-2022, 03:17 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

Why do you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over in so many different threads?

because the mods let him?

considering some of the guanopsychotic conspiracies that my fambly in law subscribe to, this one is so antiseptic it doesn't even phase me.

all i am doing is telling the truth that the last 2 super bowls have been won by the home time  Bucs in 2021 when it was in Tampa. Last year Rams won it all when it was at thier home.  this upcomeing season the Super Bowl will be played at 

were the cardnials play so that just shows since its been 2 years in a row now,its a great possbillty the trend will contintue.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Kyler Murray will never win a SB.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-20-2022, 04:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: all i am doing is telling the truth that the last 2 super bowls have been won by the home time  Bucs in 2021 when it was in Tampa. Last year Rams won it all when it was at thier home.  this upcomeing season the Super Bowl will be played at 

were the cardnials play so that just shows since its been 2 years in a row now,its a great possbillty the trend will contintue.

Going to be hard since they won't even make the Super Bowl.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-21-2022, 09:03 AM by Mikey.)

(04-20-2022, 04:44 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: all i am doing is telling the truth that the last 2 super bowls have been won by the home time  Bucs in 2021 when it was in Tampa. Last year Rams won it all when it was at thier home.  this upcomeing season the Super Bowl will be played at 

you're not telling truth.

you're telling speculation. And we're telling you that coincidence is not any indicator of a trend.

Last year I bought a $1 scratch-off and won five bucks.
This year, I bought a $1 scratch-off and won five bucks.
All $1 scratch-offs must be $5 winners, right? (This is speculation, and absolutely not a fact or truth)

(04-21-2022, 08:51 AM)RicoTx Wrote:

Going to be hard since they won't even make the Super Bowl.

You have no faith in Colt McCoy? Big Grin