Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The first pick have anyone else upset?

(04-19-2022, 12:25 PM)Jags North Wrote: I'm going to have to agree.  It would be a mistake to grab anyone but Hutchinson with the first pick.  He's exactly what this team needs.  If we are trying to change the culture of this team,  you grab the guy with the ridiculous motor who doesn't stop when on the field.  I would love to trade out of the spot,  but I don't know how feasible that is.

I'd be fine with us taking Sauce at #1 as well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-20-2022, 09:27 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 09:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: I can’t believe that Baalke is gonna screw up another pick by reaching for Walker. Hutchinson has it NOW,. Walker doesn’t get to the QB like Hutchinson does and is still raw. If he does that, he’s done in this league as a GM. It’s an easy pick, Hutchinson!!

Hutchinson beat people that will never, ever see a Sunday in a football uniform.

He's going to be an average coverage sack guy. High motor, no real effect.

Mack had the same scouting report coming out of Buffalo.

If we stay at 1 and Hutch is not the pick I’d be disappointed. I’d take Hutch, Ekwonu, Thibodeaux, Neal, heck even Jameson Williams or Garret Wilson before Walker. Don’t an edge that struggles at pass rushing

I still think they’ll take Hutch, but I’m not going to lose my mind if it’s Walker, Neal, Sauce or Icky.

I personally am not a fan of Thibs, because of all motivation and dedication question marks. So he’s probably be the one which would annoy me

Getting upset is wasted effort, no maybe it is I am after all these years numb to that emotion. Walker, Neal, Sauce, Icky, Thibs and Hutch pick the best guy that will make the team better. Make the decisions during the draft that make the team better.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If they draft Walker I think I am selling my tickets.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

I'm selling them. I am done.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(04-29-2022, 08:33 AM)CTEisREAL Wrote: I'm selling them.  I am done.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]