Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Head Heart Gut draft 2022

Head: Thibodeaux
Heart: Thibodeaux
Gut: Hutch

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-28-2022, 01:48 PM)enigma Wrote: Head: Thibodeaux

Why would you want the worst of the bunch? He's a headcase.

(04-28-2022, 01:57 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 01:48 PM)enigma Wrote: Head: Thibodeaux

Why would you want the worst of the bunch? He's a headcase.

You might think he's the worst but I certainly don't see that.

In fact, out of the top 3 DE's Kayvon is the most talented and it showed consistently on the tape.

Hutch has no bend whatsoever and Walker is a workout warrior that didn't stand out at all in a defense littered with tremendous talent.

I don't care what Kayvon likes to do outside of football, as long as he's not breaking the law or detrimental conduct to the team. In reality, it's good that these players maintain versatility in life and further themselves in whatever way they want. It's crazy how people were bashing Trevor Lawrence for him not "being in the game" or not having passion for the game. In reality, who the flying [BLEEP] are we as keyboard warriors to say what another person is or isn't - especially from how far removed we are from such players.

(04-28-2022, 02:04 PM)enigma Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 01:57 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Why would you want the worst of the bunch? He's a headcase.

In fact, out of the top 3 DE's Kayvon is the most talented and it showed consistently on the tape.

Hutch has no bend whatsoever and Walker is a workout warrior that didn't stand out at all in a defense littered with tremendous talent.

I don't care what Kayvon likes to do outside of football, as long as he's not breaking the law or detrimental conduct to the team. In reality, it's good that these players maintain versatility in life and further themselves in whatever way they want. It's crazy how people were bashing Trevor Lawrence for him not "being in the game" or not having passion for the game. In reality, who the flying [BLEEP] are we as keyboard warriors to say what another person is or isn't - especially from how far removed we are from such players.
Couldn’t agree more.

(04-28-2022, 02:04 PM)enigma Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 01:57 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Why would you want the worst of the bunch? He's a headcase.

He also weighs like a buck 0 5.

All he keeps saying is "watch the tape" - he is a narcissist without anything real to back it up. It's why he's being projected outside of the top 10.

Bro, your tape sucks because you played no one. Even Hutch played better competition than him - and he's not a headcase.

Head, Sauce he has the best chance to be special I think

Heart, Williams Exactly what we need if healthy and would help Trevor loads.

Gut, Walker Balke loves athletic potential

(04-28-2022, 09:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: For 33:

Head: WR not named Watson
Heart: WR not named Watson
Gut: reach for a LB since Quay is gone

Lol, reminds me of the way you hated Metcalf.   Will be interesting to see how he does

(04-30-2022, 09:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-28-2022, 09:57 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: For 33:

Head: WR not named Watson
Heart: WR not named Watson
Gut: reach for a LB since Quay is gone

Lol, reminds me of the way you hated Metcalf.   Will be interesting to see how he does
I don’t hate Watson at all. 

Just didn’t want him at 33.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 10:43 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-30-2022, 10:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 09:13 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol, reminds me of the way you hated Metcalf.   Will be interesting to see how he does
I don’t hate Watson at all. 

lol, you dont hate him but "any WR not named Watson". You singled him out, its clear you dont like him at all.

(04-30-2022, 10:40 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-30-2022, 10:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I don’t hate Watson at all. 

lol, you dont hate him but "any WR not named Watson"
At 33, yes. Is that hard to understand? 

The run on WRs was nuts so when the actual draft came, there wasn’t a WR I really liked at 33 except maybe Pickens.

Watson is an extremely raw WR who has questionable hands. 

It’s all a moot point now anyway.