Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Devin Lloyd

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lloyd is easily the player I'm most excited to watch this season. Living up here in Washington, I get to see a lot of Pac 12 football and saw plenty of Lloyd. Can't wait to see his game translate over to the NFL game. Should be fun to watch. Very respectable young man.

Saw that interview the other day. Good interview. Really liking this cat and pulling for him to be the lb we have missed for a long time.

So excited about this guy being a Jag

https://twitter.com/ashlynrsullivan/stat...yEzioKUCBQ

Do you guys think Devin will be 100% ready by week one?

(08-15-2022, 11:55 AM)Jagsman Wrote: Do you guys think Devin will be 100% ready by week one?

I'll put my money on 91%.

(08-15-2022, 11:55 AM)Jagsman Wrote: Do you guys think Devin will be 100% ready by week one?

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him get one or two series in during the final preseason game. Would have liked to have seen him sooner but it's precautionary. 

Having a hamstring injury is always treated differently based on the player but it normally takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 8 weeks for the average person to heal. That's for grade I & II tears/strains. I don't think his injury was that major. At least no reportedly. When Doug said he would "miss a little time".

I was thinking along the lines of 3 - 4 weeks. It was reported on July 25th I believe so we're already into this with 3 weeks.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(08-15-2022, 02:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him get one or two series in during the final preseason game. Would have liked to have seen him sooner but it's precautionary. 

Having a hamstring injury is always treated differently based on the player but it normally takes anywhere between 3 weeks to 8 weeks for the average person to heal. That's for grade I & II tears/strains. I don't think his injury was that major. At least no reportedly. When Doug said he would "miss a little time".

I was thinking along the lines of 3 - 4 weeks. It was reported on July 25th I believe so we're already into this with 3 weeks.

I think we're all just eager to see him play. But if it was reported 7/25 then yeah we're right on track to see him most likely next week, maybe even this week. I heard somewhere with a hamstring injury I think it was someone on 1010 "when you're feeling healed up, give it one more week"

He's going to be really good!

Does kinda suk to see him missing all this critical time for a rook tho.

I think we'll see him play against the Steelers.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...xTKS8mUfhw

Cant wait to see him in there with the starters

Eager to see what he does.

(08-15-2022, 08:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...xTKS8mUfhw

If all he is doing progressive sprints, I don't see him being ready for the Steelers game. I would prefer to wait until the final preseason game in that case. Nonetheless, I am extremely eager to see him play.

Wait until he is ready to play him. This guy is a long term asset with exceptional communication skills that should not be rushed back to play in a preseason game. His entire professional career lies ahead.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(08-15-2022, 01:03 PM)Mikey Wrote:

I'll put my money on 91%.

Yep, definitely looking like 91% based on what I've seen as a witness to his physical exams, coupled with my extensive medical knowledge.

Oh that legendary 91%.

(08-16-2022, 10:35 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(08-15-2022, 01:03 PM)Mikey Wrote: I'll put my money on 91%.

Yep, definitely looking like 91% based on what I've seen as a witness to his physical exams, coupled with my extensive medical knowledge.

That's what he told me at Publix the other night

He doesn't need to be playing the pre-season. Don't risk it.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption