Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nebraska teen accepted to all five military academies

This Kid wants to serve...... I'm happy to know that some teens still have the right attitude, and what it takes, to defend the country.........

Nebraska teen accepted to all five military academies sets out to serve America

Noble Rasmussen, 18, revealed the academy of his choice on 'Fox & Friends'

High school senior Noble Rasmussen intends to serve his country well — and all five U.S. military academies seem to agree.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/nebras...gzOFNOsAjI
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Couldn’t make the Space Force I see. I won’t hold it against him.

(04-29-2022, 09:41 PM)Jags Wrote: Couldn’t make the Space Force I see.  I won’t hold it against him.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fst2.depositphotos.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

Aw, he wants to be a Chair Force Ranger.  Big Grin

For real though, good for him.

All 5 military academies? Hate to break it to Fox news but there are more than 5 military academies in the US.

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2022, 12:09 PM by TrivialPursuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-02-2022, 11:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: All 5 military academies?  Hate to break it to Fox news but there are more than 5 military academies in the US.

West Point
Annapolis
Air Force [BLEEP] bah pfffff farts
Coast Guard [BLEEP]
and Merchant Marine even more [BLEEP].

I'd put the Citadel as 4th best - way better than coast guard and merchant marines - and it's not included.

Of all them West Point is easily the most prestigious

(05-02-2022, 12:08 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(05-02-2022, 11:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: All 5 military academies?  Hate to break it to Fox news but there are more than 5 military academies in the US.

West Point
Annapolis
Air Force [BLEEP] bah pfffff farts
Coast Guard [BLEEP]
and Merchant Marine even more [BLEEP].

I'd put the Citadel as 4th best - way better than coast guard and merchant marines - and it's not included.

Of all them West Point is easily the most prestigious

I agree --- West Point all the way.  

Interestingly enough though, I'd have to say Air Force is probably the most reputable from top to bottom given their rigid qualifications to enlist.

(04-29-2022, 11:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 09:41 PM)Jags Wrote: Couldn’t make the Space Force I see.  I won’t hold it against him.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fst2.depositphotos.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

I’ll take the “L”.  I failed to see the word “academies” I thought they all just wanted him to join their branch.

Rumor has it he deferred all 5 academies and informed his parents that he will be enrolling in to Trump University this fall.

(05-05-2022, 05:14 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 11:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fst2.depositphotos.com%2...f=1&nofb=1]

I’ll take the “L”.  I failed to see the word “academies” I thought they all just wanted him to join their branch.

The “L” was for the student for not getting accepted at the Space Force academy.

Good for you kid!
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

(05-06-2022, 05:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 05:14 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll take the “L”.  I failed to see the word “academies” I thought they all just wanted him to join their branch.

The “L” was for the student for not getting accepted at the Space Force academy.

I figured that.  But I also feel a tad bit on the ignorant side for thinking it was being accepted to the branches and not academies.  Also, I didn’t know we had a SF academy.  I’m such a dumb [BLEEP].