Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Draft Network Draft Coverage

Not sure if you have ever watched The Draft Network draft coverage on Twitter but it is awesome. If you like football guys talking about football and none of the fluff and commercials of the bigger networks, you will love The Draft Network.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have never watched their draft coverage, but I mention them all the time when I talk about prospects cause of the reasons you said. I did notice a glaring hole in their understanding of why to be wary of old prospects this pre draft though. Otherwise, top notch.

(04-30-2022, 10:39 AM)Upper Wrote: I have never watched their draft coverage, but I mention them all the time when I talk about prospects cause of the reasons you said. I did notice a glaring hole in their understanding of why to be wary of old prospects this pre draft though. Otherwise, top notch.

They're production value is pretty good considering they probably have almost no budget and they are definitely very knowledgeable and you can tell they take their job seriously.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

They giveJags an A- grade for the draft.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/jacksonville...rades-nfl/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-05-2022, 09:32 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: They giveJags an A- grade for the draft.

this line tho, from G. Junior's write-up:
Quote:In the past few drafts, the Jaguars have spent significant draft capital on the defensive back position but has yielded little return.

Campbell and Cisco? Are they counting Henderson? I'd say they spent more in FA on the position (Griff, Jenkins, D. Williams) than in the darft.

They kinda missed the point on Conner's write-up too, but that's nitpicky. Let's hope they're right and we deem this an A after a few seasons.

(05-06-2022, 08:15 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-05-2022, 09:32 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: They giveJags an A- grade for the draft.

this line tho, from G. Junior's write-up:
Quote:In the past few drafts, the Jaguars have spent significant draft capital on the defensive back position but has yielded little return.

Campbell and Cisco? Are they counting Henderson? I'd say they spent more in FA on the position (Griff, Jenkins, D. Williams) than in the darft.

They kinda missed the point on Conner's write-up too, but that's nitpicky. Let's hope they're right and we deem this an A after a few seasons.

We've selected Ramsey, Henderson in the first, and Campbell in the 2nd along with Cisco in the 3rd.

The best one is gone, the other first rounder is gone, and we have left our 2nd round and 3rd round players. So yeah, i'd say out of what we spent.. we got very little in return.

(05-08-2022, 02:01 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(05-06-2022, 08:15 AM)Mikey Wrote: Campbell and Cisco? Are they counting Henderson? I'd say they spent more in FA on the position (Griff, Jenkins, D. Williams) than in the darft.

We've selected Ramsey, Henderson in the first, and Campbell in the 2nd along with Cisco in the 3rd.

The best one is gone, the other first rounder is gone, and we have left our 2nd round and 3rd round players. So yeah, i'd say out of what we spent.. we got very little in return.

I ain't counting ramsey that was what, six years ago now? That's not a past few draft ago. Every other one I mentioned. That would be like saying we spent big money on DBs recently and consider AJ Bouye as part of that equation.

(05-09-2022, 10:49 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 02:01 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: We've selected Ramsey, Henderson in the first, and Campbell in the 2nd along with Cisco in the 3rd.

I ain't counting ramsey that was what, six years ago now? That's not a past few draft ago. Every other one I mentioned. That would be like saying we spent big money on DBs recently and consider AJ Bouye as part of that equation.

I think it's 4 years now.

We had those two first round picks in two years we did nothing with from LA. Then Trevor. Then Walker.

(05-10-2022, 09:27 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 10:49 AM)Mikey Wrote: I ain't counting ramsey that was what, six years ago now? That's not a past few draft ago. Every other one I mentioned. That would be like saying we spent big money on DBs recently and consider AJ Bouye as part of that equation.

I think it's 4 years now.

We had those two first round picks in two years we did nothing with from LA. Then Trevor. Then Walker.

Ramsey was taken in the 2016 darft, not that hard to open googles in a new tab.
I know our drafts tend to be forgettable, but there have in fact been six darfts since then.

(05-10-2022, 01:30 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 09:27 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I think it's 4 years now.

Ramsey was taken in the 2016 darft, not that hard to open googles in a new tab.
I know our drafts tend to be forgettable, but there have in fact been six darfts since then.

I used my search engine (Bing) and it came up with no hits.