Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post draft record predictions?

(05-10-2022, 08:04 AM)Newton Wrote: It would be really nice if we could start with some winnable games early, allowing us to win and get some confidence quickly.

Starters only the entire game in pre-season?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 09:07 AM by SeldomRite. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-20-2022, 07:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/keyjayandmax/status/...qKQndnvE_w

I could easily see the dolphins having a successful season, but they won plenty of games last season, not really comparable to going to the Superbowl after drafting in the top five.

The broncos have a QB, now, but play in the harshest division in the NFL.

The Panthers don't have a QB, same for the giants. Only the Jaguars seem to be a team to have a shot at doing what the Bengals did.

(06-20-2022, 09:06 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 07:41 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/keyjayandmax/status/...qKQndnvE_w

I could easily see the dolphins having a successful season, but they won plenty of games last season, not really comparable to going to the Superbowl after drafting in the top five.

The Panthers don't have a QB, same for the giants. Only the Jaguars seem to be a team to have a shot at doing what the Bengals did.

Also, the Broncos were 7-10 last year. I don’t think they fit the “This Season’s Bengals” criteria either.

(06-20-2022, 09:23 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(06-20-2022, 09:06 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: I could easily see the dolphins having a successful season, but they won plenty of games last season, not really comparable to going to the Superbowl after drafting in the top five.

Also, the Broncos were 7-10 last year. I don’t think they fit the “This Season’s Bengals” criteria either.

I agree, but they realistically do have a shot at a winning record with Wilson.

(06-22-2022, 12:35 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/richeisenshow/status...AF7Rezp01A

Very nice.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

It's hard to argue with anything Clark and Eisen said. The addition of Pederson will pay huge dividends, especially when comparing him to Meyer. The roster is definitely better in several areas despite overpaying in free agency. Seven wins seems reasonable (4 more wins than last season) for 2022, however I expect an even bigger improvement in 2023 resulting in a playoff berth.

Jags - No. they'll be better, but are not getting to the Super Bowl
Giants - Please. Not with D Jones at QB
Broncos - Yes. Wilson and Hackett are going to be a dynamite team, giving Wilson an offensive minded coach for the 1st time in his career.
Dolphins - I think this is going to be one of the big disappointments of the year, cause I don't think Tua has it in him. Even with the weapons they got for him.
Panthers - he must be joking, or just needed a 5th team to fill out his list. Carolina could be one of the 3 worst teams in the NFC this year.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

9-8 ……..  AFC South champions.

I think the jags could sneak into the post season but admit that is a stretch?

Superbowl?  Where is Dan Campbell?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2022, 06:30 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-22-2022, 06:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think the jags could sneak into the post season but admit that is a stretch?

Not unless they can win the division. AFC West is too stacked. They could conceivably have 3 teams in the playoffs.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-22-2022, 06:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 06:17 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I think the jags could sneak into the post season but admit that is a stretch?

Not unless they can win the division.  AFC West is too stacked.  They could conceivably have 3 teams in the playoffs.

We could take this division.  The tiitans are just alright, texans are terrible and the colts have a QB issue.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]