Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Mothers Day

I want to wish all mothers here a Happy Mothers day. Also those of you who still have liveing mothers make sure to tell her how miuch you love her,and give her a big hug ,and kiss on the check. 

Spend a little time with her doing what she likes,or even if you just talk with her. Happy Mothers day to all Mothers here on the board.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Happy Mother's day to all moms on the board, and to all women who were great stepmoms, fantastic aunts, or just good people who were important in a child's life.

Snowy, I guess this is your first one without your mom. Thinking about you today too, man.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2022, 02:26 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-08-2022, 10:57 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Happy Mother's day to all moms on the board, and to all women who were great stepmoms, fantastic aunts, or just good people who were important in a child's life.

Snowy, I guess this is your first one without your mom.  Thinking about you today too, man.

yes it is,and dad,and i are going out with a neighboor who has been there for us since mom passed away. Shes a mother to ,not mine it will help my dad ,and i today.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Love a good rebound..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Thank you…I think I’m one of, if not the only mom that posts on here consistently.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mlp7mnkj8fdkr4762v...y.gif&ct=g]