Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' results in more than 100 arrests

Texas 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend' results in more than 100 arrests, dozens including deputy hospitalized

Galveston County deputy struck by suspected drunk driver during annual 'Go Topless Jeep Weekend'

This year’s annual "go topless" Jeep weekend in Texas resulted in more than 100 arrests and dozens of people, including a sheriff’s deputy, sent to the hospital during the event attended by tens of thousands. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-topless...spitalized
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 05-24-2022, 09:03 AM by RicoTx.)

Topless...as in the Jeeps don't have tops on them...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(05-24-2022, 09:03 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Topless...as in the Jeeps don't have tops on them...

I hate these misleading thread titles.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(05-24-2022, 01:38 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 09:03 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Topless...as in the Jeeps don't have tops on them...

I hate these misleading thread titles.

My guess is that the title mislead the OP as well given his posting history...

(05-24-2022, 07:50 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 01:38 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I hate these misleading thread titles.

My guess is that the title mislead the OP as well given his posting history...

On an unrelated note, I think a topless car wash has serious income potential.

(05-25-2022, 12:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 07:50 PM)RicoTx Wrote: My guess is that the title mislead the OP as well given his posting history...

By opening up an upholstery shop next door?

Wait…

(05-25-2022, 12:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-24-2022, 07:50 PM)RicoTx Wrote: My guess is that the title mislead the OP as well given his posting history...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi...olina.html

(05-25-2022, 02:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 12:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote: On an unrelated note, I think a topless car wash has serious income potential.

What an odd coincidence that you happen to know the exact location of such a place......

(05-25-2022, 05:46 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 02:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi...olina.html

What an odd coincidence that you happen to know the exact location of such a place......

There's this magic machine called Google...

(05-26-2022, 01:53 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 05:46 PM)Sneakers Wrote: What an odd coincidence that you happen to know the exact location of such a place......

There's this magic machine called Google...

Yeah, sure.  I believe you.

Either way it might be a good idea to delete your search history before the wife happens to notice.

(05-26-2022, 02:34 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 01:53 PM)RicoTx Wrote: There's this magic machine called Google...

Yeah, sure.  I believe you.

Either way it might be a good idea to delete your search history before the wife happens to notice.

I think it’s no coincidence that his nipples are sun burnt. Consider it supplemental retiree income.

(05-25-2022, 02:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 12:08 PM)Sneakers Wrote: On an unrelated note, I think a topless car wash has serious income potential.

We had one of these in Jax in the 90's. It was in a drive thru canopy tent, as I recall. It didn't last very long. Equal opportunity employer, as I recall shirtless men and women doing the washing.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-26-2022, 02:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 02:34 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Yeah, sure.  I believe you.

I think it’s no coincidence that his nipples are sun burnt. Consider it supplemental retiree income.

I have no idea how you know this, and I'd like to keep it that way.

(05-26-2022, 04:08 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 02:07 PM)RicoTx Wrote: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevi...olina.html

We had one of these in Jax in the 90's.  It was in a drive thru canopy tent, as I recall.  It didn't last very long.  Equal opportunity employer, as I recall shirtless men and women doing the washing.
I went to one here in JAX.  But I forgot it was also a sailor community.  I was let down.  I don’t want to see topless guys.  False advertising, smh.   I’m glad I didn’t pay “extra” for the tailpipe cleaning they were offering.  It’s bad enough I asked for the “headlight” restoration.  Boy, was I misinformed!

(05-26-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 04:08 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: We had one of these in Jax in the 90's.  It was in a drive thru canopy tent, as I recall.  It didn't last very long.  Equal opportunity employer, as I recall shirtless men and women doing the washing.
I went to one here in JAX.  But I forgot it was also a sailor community.  I was let down.  I don’t want to see topless guys.  False advertising, smh.   I’m glad I didn’t pay “extra” for the tailpipe cleaning they were offering.  It’s bad enough I asked for the “headlight” restoration.  Boy, was I misinformed!

Long time ago there was a topless donut shop in South Florida called R Donuts.. Topless women serving you donuts. Just felt a little queasy when one of the women asked me if I wanted milk in my coffee.. That was my first and last trip to R Donuts..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(05-26-2022, 07:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I went to one here in JAX.  But I forgot it was also a sailor community.  I was let down.  I don’t want to see topless guys.  False advertising, smh.   I’m glad I didn’t pay “extra” for the tailpipe cleaning they were offering.  It’s bad enough I asked for the “headlight” restoration.  Boy, was I misinformed!

Long time ago there was a topless donut shop in South Florida called R Donuts.. Topless women serving you donuts. Just felt a little queasy when one of the women asked me if I wanted milk in my coffee.. That was my first and last trip to R Donuts..

If you said “yes”, was she going to ask you to pull on the “udder”?   That’s why you drink black coffee!   That, and that is what men do! 

You can save your latte, you can save your mocha and all the other [BLEEP], cause I ain’t no fool!   

Plus one to the person that tells me the song i quasi quoted.

(05-26-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 04:08 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: We had one of these in Jax in the 90's.  It was in a drive thru canopy tent, as I recall.  It didn't last very long.  Equal opportunity employer, as I recall shirtless men and women doing the washing.

Sometimes better to be let down than to be up for it.  I assume you declined the blow-dry special.

(05-26-2022, 07:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I went to one here in JAX.  But I forgot it was also a sailor community.  I was let down.  I don’t want to see topless guys.  False advertising, smh.   I’m glad I didn’t pay “extra” for the tailpipe cleaning they were offering.  It’s bad enough I asked for the “headlight” restoration.  Boy, was I misinformed!

This sounds like the King of Queens episode "Lost Vegas". Wonder if they stole the idea?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2022, 06:03 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-27-2022, 06:43 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

Sometimes better to be let down than to be up for it.  I assume you declined the blow-dry special.
I just assumed it was for the car… Confused

They did a terrible job and still got the tip, smh.

One of the coolest places i ever went was a topless sports bar in louisville. Think a topless sneakers.