Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tony Khan went off...

https://twitter.com/villainbishop/status...ipo9Qt51cg

"That [BLEEP] Bull [BLEEP]" is what Tony told a reporter when them quoted financial loss by a wrestler.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Now where is that passion for the Jags? Lol

Dude seems nuts

You can do this for Wrestling and people love it because they consider part of the shtick.

If any owner or GM did this for the NFL it goes on the list of the the top 10 greatest "tirades", goes viral, and becomes the only thing you are every known for. Plus for a franchise that is already considered a laughingstock by the national NFL media and the average NFL fan, this type of response by any Jag FO person would just add to that image.

(05-30-2022, 04:06 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: You can do this for Wrestling and people love it because they consider part of the shtick.

If any owner or GM did this for the NFL it goes on the list of the the top 10 greatest "tirades", goes viral, and becomes the only thing you are every known for. Plus for a franchise that is already considered a laughingstock by the national NFL media and the average NFL fan, this type of response by any Jag FO person would just add to that image.

Very well stated. When Tony Khan inherits the Jaguars, he Better Not talk like in front of the mic. He better not slander the mic.

That'll be [BLEEP] Bull [BLEEP]!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He’s got passion for what he does?????

I will say this, the rare occasions I’ve gotten negative feedback while I was a one crew show, I took it personally. But when I branched out and got negative feedback, my manner changed significantly. I knew “I” wasn’t the reason it wasn’t good. As in my work, effort and all. In other words, “Jags” wasn’t the one that screwed up. Maybe he’s that vested in it and is taking personally. Not that I agree, but I’ve been there done that.

(05-30-2022, 04:06 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: You can do this for Wrestling and people love it because they consider part of the shtick.

He doesn't have to share it out loud or in public.