Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Walker’s Madden 23 rating

I read some “leaked” article which had Walker’s OVR rating at 76. Hutchinson is a 78.

Seems about right to be honest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Welp, that's that. Bust.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Madden normally gives rookie defensive player’s between 75-80 ovr

I remember Ramsey was 80 ovr during his rookie year. This year he’s like a 98.

(06-02-2022, 08:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I read some “leaked” article which had Walker’s OVR rating at 76. Hutchinson is a 78.

Fahr Bailky!!!!11

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2022, 09:35 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

John Madden hates the Jags.  Even dead, he's still stabbing us in the back.

(06-02-2022, 08:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I read some “leaked” article which had Walker’s OVR rating at 76. Hutchinson is a 78.

This year's rating means zippo. Next year? we will see.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Madden game has been horrible to play for years now, best years for it was 2004-2007. Mike Vick was the ultimate cheat code

This is exactly what I was predicting but with like superstar dev

Madden turned into a big heaping of elephant waste a long time ago. It use to be good and now it's a cut and paste job every year. I haven't purchased one in at least 5 years. Their rookie rating are just a formula they use on draft spot. Irrelevant ratings right now since neither has taken a snap.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

That rating should be about a 68 right now

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022, 08:27 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

They are both 78

Trevor is 77

They have Cambell a 78 and Williams a 80

(12-06-2022, 07:39 PM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote:

That rating should be about a 68 right now

Maybe even lower