Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miller Elec. Sports Performance Center

We’re moving on up…
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.jaguars.com/video/a-look-ins...le-jaguars

This performance center is stellar. The peanut butter machine, the weight room, the recovery room, the fresh foods, the video boards on the interior walls, the hot/cold tubs, the state of the art equipment room that the equip. Mgr. helped design, the indoor/outdoor practice fields along w/the irrigation recovery/recycled/filtered H2O, the heated/cooled practice fields and the list goes on and on. Believe me, there's Many More.

I'm just Pissed that I won't be able to set foot until Friday. Will I be alright?

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(07-25-2023, 09:56 PM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/video/a-look-ins...le-jaguars

This performance center is stellar. The peanut butter machine, the weight room, the recovery room, the fresh foods, the video boards on the interior walls, the hot/cold tubs, the state of the art equipment room that the equip. Mgr. helped design, the indoor/outdoor practice fields along w/the irrigation recovery/recycled/filtered H2O, the heated/cooled practice fields and the list goes on and on. Believe me, there's Many More.

I'm just Pissed that I won't be able to set foot until Friday. Will I be alright?

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

You had me at "peanut butter machine"

(07-26-2023, 07:55 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-25-2023, 09:56 PM)NH3 Wrote: https://www.jaguars.com/video/a-look-ins...le-jaguars

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

You had me at "peanut butter machine"

Great

Now I "need" a peanut butter machine. 

**whispers**
 "what's a peanut butter machine? I don't know, but I need one. Do you just dump peanuts in it, and VOILA?"

(07-26-2023, 09:13 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-26-2023, 07:55 AM)Mikey Wrote: You had me at "peanut butter machine"

Great

Now I "need" a peanut butter machine. 

**whispers**
 "what's a peanut butter machine? I don't know, but I need one. Do you just dump peanuts in it, and VOILA?"
Looks like a coffee grinder but I'm sure there are different blades for the grinding. Doesn't appear to be a market for home machines but plenty of recipes for using a blender or food processor.

May try it out as you won't have all the sugar that's in store bought.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 07:14 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-26-2023, 11:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/1684293453641818115

Keep an eye on Ridley in this video. It’s like he’s moving with orders from the government or something. I love it. He’s all bidness.

This facility is [BLEEP] Awesome.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Made it to our first TC practice. This place is even nicer than I expected. Really first class. If it’s any indication of the care and attention to detail the new stadium is going to get, we’re in for an awesome facility. PS: concessions are expensive but ya gotta pay to play I guess.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(08-01-2023, 08:15 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Made it to our first TC practice. This place is even nicer than I expected. Really first class. If it’s any indication of the care and attention to detail the new stadium is going to get, we’re in for an awesome facility. PS: concessions are expensive but ya gotta pay to play I guess.

When it's 100 degrees outside, I imagine you can name your price for bottled waters Wink

(08-01-2023, 09:04 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 08:15 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: Made it to our first TC practice. This place is even nicer than I expected. Really first class. If it’s any indication of the care and attention to detail the new stadium is going to get, we’re in for an awesome facility. PS: concessions are expensive but ya gotta pay to play I guess.

When it's 100 degrees outside, I imagine you can name your price for bottled waters Wink

Or for bombers of Mich Ultra as the couple in front of us were chugging for a good part of the morning, lol.

(08-01-2023, 01:15 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 09:04 AM)Mikey Wrote: When it's 100 degrees outside, I imagine you can name your price for bottled waters Wink

Or for bombers of Mich Ultra as the couple in front of us were chugging for a good part of the morning, lol.

I already said "water". Laughing

(08-03-2023, 07:43 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 01:15 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Or for bombers of Mich Ultra as the couple in front of us were chugging for a good part of the morning, lol.

I already said "water". Laughing

Point taken. It’s not even the breakfast of champions!

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2023, 09:34 AM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

I just heard this on Good Morning Football.

Human Hydration.

Our new Performance facility has an computer system in the urinals that calculate the player's hydration.

Green Light (Clear urine): Your good.
Yellow Light (Light Yellow urine): Border line hydration.
Red Light (Dark Yellow urine): An trainer will be following you around and forcing hydration.

How cool is this w/respect to being state of the art?

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-07-2023, 09:29 AM)NH3 Wrote: I just heard this on Good Morning Football.

Human Hydration.

Our new Performance facility has an computer system in the urinals that calculate the player's hydration.

Red Light (Dark Yellow urine): An trainer will be following you around and forcing hydration.

NH3...

what if I blast a loogie into the stall, will it test me for cannabis?

so bring a bottle of water with you every time you take a leak, and you just fooled a million dollar terlet with a $2 bottle of aquafina

I mean...guys have been getting around testing since the whizzinator, I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same thing here.

Human Hydration.

NH3...

https://twitter.com/ScottHanson/status/1...9804926998

(08-07-2023, 10:22 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Human Hydration.

NH3...

https://twitter.com/ScottHanson/status/1...9804926998

Who didn't tear the paper towel straight across?? You can't leave it like that.

(08-07-2023, 03:17 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Human Hydration.

NH3...

what if I blast a loogie into the stall, will it test me for cannabis?

so bring a bottle of water with you every time you take a leak, and you just fooled a million dollar terlet with a $2 bottle of aquafina

I mean...guys have been getting around testing since the whizzinator, I see no reason why they wouldn't do the same thing here.
SMH at this because it's two different avenues. One avenue is drug testing and potentially getting reprimanded/fined/suspended for it. The other avenue is performance(s) on the practice and playing fields. 

I see no reason why they wouldn't embrace such an advantage and I'm sure that they will.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(08-09-2023, 11:13 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(08-07-2023, 03:17 PM)Mikey Wrote: what if I blast a loogie into the stall, will it test me for cannabis?

SMH at this because it's two different avenues. One avenue is drug testing and potentially getting reprimanded/fined/suspended for it. The other avenue is performance(s) on the practice and playing fields. 

I see no reason why they wouldn't embrace such an advantage and I'm sure that they will.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

So you think that the tinkle room telling the coaches that this guy on the bubble needs to sit practice out and chug some brawndo isn't enough motivation for a guy to circumvent the system?

10-4.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2023, 09:52 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-10-2023, 07:40 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 11:13 AM)NH3 Wrote: SMH at this because it's two different avenues. One avenue is drug testing and potentially getting reprimanded/fined/suspended for it. The other avenue is performance(s) on the practice and playing fields. 

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

So you think that the tinkle room telling the coaches that this guy on the bubble needs to sit practice out and chug some brawndo isn't enough motivation for a guy to circumvent the system?

10-4.

LOL, not at all. As it turns out Coach Pederson spoke on this issue w/an correction because it was mis-reported by the media. The only person that's alerted about this potential deficiency is the player that's in the room tinkling.

NH3...
"AZANE"