Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Miller Elec. Sports Performance Center

Best thing about Jax in January/February? Falling ice won't kill people.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The crew has been working more than double time to have our new Performance Center ready for the 2023 NFL season. Hats off to the construction crews for making this happen within such an short time frame. I can't wait to tour this facility. It's gonna be Awesome.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTTqLEuc87/...mMyMTA2M2Y=
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2023, 09:01 PM by JagsorDie. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-21-2023, 08:20 PM)NH3 Wrote: The crew has been working more than double time to have our new Performance Center ready for the 2023 NFL season. Hats off to the construction crews for making this happen within such an short time frame. I can't wait to tour this facility. It's gonna be Awesome.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I’ve cut back on hours: 6-12s and an 8 on Sunday lmao.

I kid lol. I’m working 6-10s with a 12 sprinkled in here and there but there are some guys staying late still. They are on schedule with most of the stuff but the rush is definitely on. It’s getting to crunch time so they are pushing some trades into doing [BLEEP] out of order( like putting [BLEEP] ceiling grid up before overhead trades are complete with projects that require them to get above the grid) but that [BLEEP] happens on every construction project.

As for the 15 lifts in the IPF.. that was a [BLEEP] show, I can’t believe they are bragging about that. Literally rushed a project because they wanted to level and grade the surface so a absolute ton of [BLEEP] of underground work was completely covered up to the point that we are just now realizing certain things we need but have no way of knowing where it is because it now is covered by 4 feet of dirt.

Don’t get me wrong my trade is good at improvising but a lot of the [BLEEP] we are having to do is needless bs caused because of just how rushed this project has become. 

The ibew holds its work to higher standard than non-union rats so despite the insane time crunch the quality is not something that is being sacrificed. The quality of life of the workers is definitely a different story though. Unfortunately that is something that will probably not be remembered when people see this building finished.

(04-22-2023, 08:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 08:20 PM)NH3 Wrote: The crew has been working more than double time to have our new Performance Center ready for the 2023 NFL season. Hats off to the construction crews for making this happen within such an short time frame. I can't wait to tour this facility. It's gonna be Awesome.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I kid lol. I’m working 6-10s with a 12 sprinkled in here and there but there are some guys staying late still. They are on schedule with most of the stuff but the rush is definitely on. It’s getting to crunch time so they are pushing some trades into doing [BLEEP] out of order( like putting [BLEEP] ceiling grid up before overhead trades are complete with projects that require them to get above the grid) but that [BLEEP] happens on every construction project.

As for the 15 lifts in the IPF.. that was a [BLEEP] show, I can’t believe they are bragging about that. Literally rushed a project because they wanted to level and grade the surface so a absolute ton of [BLEEP] of underground work was completely covered up to the point that we are just now realizing certain things we need but have no way of knowing where it is because it now is covered by 4 feet of dirt.

Don’t get me wrong my trade is good at improvising but a lot of the [BLEEP] we are having to do is needless bs caused because of just how rushed this project has become. 

The ibew holds its work to higher standard than non-union rats so despite the insane time crunch the quality is not something that is being sacrificed. The quality of life of the workers is definitely a different story though. Unfortunately that is something that will probably not be remembered when people see this building finished.

Those paychecks though. Sheesh.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-22-2023, 08:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I was hoping that you would comment on this recent posting because you definately know what going on within the fence lines. Thanks for your input and yes I know that recent times are loooooong  trying hours/efforts to which you and the crew are going through. 

I'm also ecstatic that corners aren't being cut even though there being a little rounded off. Again, thanks for your input and continue to be safe. I can't wait for the unveil. It's gonna be a time to remember.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(04-24-2023, 04:59 PM)NH3 Wrote:
(04-22-2023, 08:37 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I’ve cut back on hours: 6-12s and an 8 on Sunday lmao.

I was hoping that you would comment on this recent posting because you definately know what going on within the fence lines. Thanks for your input and yes I know that recent times are loooooong  trying hours/efforts to which you and the crew are going through. 

I'm also ecstatic that corners aren't being cut even though there being a little rounded off. Again, thanks for your input and continue to be safe. I can't wait for the unveil. It's gonna be a time to remember.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Oh yeah lol. The thing that makes this project so bizarre is how much the prints are changing. It’s to the point they are shifting things around daily. The toughest part about that is they are shifting things that have already been installed. So you go to look for something and it is no where to be found or the size is completely different from the new prints. 

It’s not uncommon to alter blue prints. But to this degree is something almost no one on the job has experienced. The guys working late will have something shifted, so prints that you ended the day with today may be completely wrong by 7am tomorrow.

(04-24-2023, 06:03 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(04-24-2023, 04:59 PM)NH3 Wrote: I was hoping that you would comment on this recent posting because you definately know what going on within the fence lines. Thanks for your input and yes I know that recent times are loooooong  trying hours/efforts to which you and the crew are going through. 

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
Oh yeah lol. The thing that makes this project so bizarre is how much the prints are changing. It’s to the point they are shifting things around daily. The toughest part about that is they are shifting things that have already been installed. So you go to look for something and it is no where to be found or the size is completely different from the new prints. 

It’s not uncommon to alter blue prints. But to this degree is something almost no one on the job has experienced. The guys working late will have something shifted, so prints that you ended the day with today may be completely wrong by 7am tomorrow.

You cant do nothing but laugh at this. In My profession altering the pre-final prints are a No-No and it causes serious delays.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Can’t wait to see this facility completed.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

https://fb.watch/k7Ob0EcWfz/?mibextid=Nif5oz

They're on A Roll. The sod is getting laid. LMBO.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I watched a clip from First Coast News on youtube and that place is sweet. I'm definitely jealous of the shade cover over the seating for those who attend training camp. My goodness did we broil in the sun back in 2006-7 when I went. I'm fair skinned and had to make sure I put on the high SPF so as to not completely burn.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr_jMNmPl...MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Jaguar Logo being installed.

NH3...
"AZANE"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Crlym0FrQE3/...MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Beautiful Time Lapse of the field's grass and sprinkler installation.

NH3...
"AZANE"

The sculpture Rising Coalescence is being fabricated to which will be placed at the entrance of our Performance Center. It's coming along very well.

NH3...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csmdt-WNuOZ/...ODBiNWFlZA==
"AZANE"

(05-24-2023, 01:15 PM)NH3 Wrote: The sculpture Rising Coalescence is being fabricated to which will be placed at the entrance of our Performance Center. It's coming along very well.

NH3...

It looks cool, but I don't get how the artwork relates to the Jaguars. It is just supposed to be interesting art?

(05-25-2023, 11:49 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(05-24-2023, 01:15 PM)NH3 Wrote: The sculpture Rising Coalescence is being fabricated to which will be placed at the entrance of our Performance Center. It's coming along very well.

NH3...

It looks cool, but I don't get how the artwork relates to the Jaguars. It is just supposed to be interesting art?

Looks like a claw.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2023, 11:58 PM by rpr52121. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-25-2023, 11:51 PM)GaJag Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 11:49 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: It looks cool, but I don't get how the artwork relates to the Jaguars. It is just supposed to be interesting art?

Looks like a claw.
[Image: product-1891-main-original-1525714510.jpg]

Maybe a lobster claw. Not really one of a large cat.

(05-25-2023, 11:56 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 11:51 PM)GaJag Wrote: Looks like a claw.
[Image: product-1891-main-original-1525714510.jpg]

Maybe a lobster claw. Not really one of a large cat.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10783437]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Have A Seat.

NH3...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cstz_Vdt4AO/...ODBiNWFlZA==
"AZANE"

When does this officially open?