Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nude Pickleball Is Taking Off

Nude Pickleball Is Taking Off

Nude pickleball is … er, um … busting out all over.
Naturist resorts from coast to coast are finding out that nudists want more pickleball – just like the majority of people who don’t do their dinking in the raw.
Nude pickleball is beating the pants off its competition.

https://thepickler.com/blogs/pickleball-...CX9YmeEvow
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I’ve never understood nudists. I even participated once at a nude beach in California. Besides being concerned about getting sand and sunburn in unspeakable places, I also learned that most people shouldn’t be naked outside of their homes. But (or is it butt) whatever.

(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022, 11:17 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

99.9% of people don't look good nude.

It's not about looking good, they know they're ugly. They're just trying to prove a point that arbitrary social conventions like clothing don't need to be followed.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We stumbled upon a nude beach years ago in the keys. We were fully clothed and got some dirty looks. We elected to depart post haste.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We were told about a private beach on the west coast that we went to on vacation. We pull up next to this dock with our kids and ask the guy fishing if we can use it. He looked at us puzzled, and was like, it's a private dock, but I don't think they'd mind. So, we hitched up and cut through the pass to get to the beach. After about an hour, this old guy and much younger woman beach their boat and informs us that it's his beach. He tells us we can stay, but they are going nude. He starts putting signs up to let any other beach goings. Needless to say, we packed up pretty quickly and got the kids out of there. Talk about being traumatized for life.

Anyways, that article headline is a tad misleading, don't you think? It's not like NUDE pickleball is picking up. I think it's just pickleball that's growing in popularity. So, isn't the logical conclusion that, at a nudist camp, it would also just be noticing the same trend that we're seeing with clothed pickleball? That said, what sport could be more appropriately named for a nudist camp than pickleball? I noticed the article mentioned cornhole, which could be a close second.

Stumbled across one in Greece 3 years ago on vacation. Mostly old wrinkled men hoping to get a glimpse of young flesh, I guess. My cousin told me that the younger folks that want to get nude do so at places only the locals are aware of.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption