Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What a [BLEEP]!

I've never mown love like this! Moment 'Wedding Crasher Karen' ruins neighbor's big day by mowing her lawn and drowning out couple's vows
  • A viral video documents the moment a neighbor decided to ruin a wedding by mowing her lawn with an apparent weed whacker
  • The video shows a bride walking down a grassy aisle in New Brunswick, Canada with her father when a buzzing noise starts
  • It then cuts to the bride and groom holding hands under a canopy overlooking the water as the buzzing noise continues
  • The video pans to a woman in a dark hat, light shirt and dark pants noisily mowing her lawn across the street
  • She even looks up at the videographer before the video ends
  • TikTok users said they would have exacted revenge on the woman
  • Others seemed to defend her, saying it is the woman's property

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...7y0_s7pHSE
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-22-2022, 10:02 AM by NewJagsCity.)

Probably mad cause she wasn't invited. I mean, she actually is across the street; it's not like she's on the same property line as the wedding. I would have shut it down for 20 min tho out of courtesy.

On another topic, this whole use of the term 'Karen' has run it's course and needs to cease. It was stupid to begin with, and now it just sounds pathetic.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-22-2022, 10:02 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Probably mad cause she wasn't invited.  I mean, she actually is across the street; it's not like she's on the same property line as the wedding.  I would have shut it down for 20 min tho out of courtesy.

On another topic, this whole use of the term 'Karen' has run it's course and needs to cease.  It was stupid to begin with, and now it just sounds pathetic.

Eh, it's like when the children used to call someone a boomer for using common sense.. but I agree, pretty pathetic now.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

eh, this sounds to me like a lot of choosing to be offended or getting an incomplete story.

I don't know whether the woman was acting out of spite or not, based on the article (or the associated "reporting" via tokkers). For all we know, the mower died and trimmer was the last resort to accomplish the task (been there myself). I presently have such a small yard that I only have a trimmer to cut all grass...guess I'm a savage.
I have a very limited window of free time to do my chores. When schedule and weather align, I am doing my chores. Our HOA has asked residents not to put yard waste out long before biweekly pickup. Sorry, when I have free time, I am doing my work. A pile of branches looks better than an unkempt yard, anyhoo.
Be honest, if someone came up to you and screamed, "Quit being such a Karen, you Karen" while you were sweating to death over yardwork, how willing would you be to reschedule your work?

Not enough info to cast judgment. I think there's a lot behind the scenes we don't know here.

I would never intentionally aggravate my neighbors but if anyone comes screaming at me and calling me 'Karen' they'll find themselves in a world of hurt. If they talk to me like a human being all will be well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-23-2022, 04:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I would never intentionally aggravate my neighbors but if anyone comes screaming at me and calling me 'Karen' they'll find themselves in a world of hurt. If they talk to me like a human being all will be well.

Exactly. As you sow, so you shall reap.

This neighbor could have religiously mowed on Saturday (or whatever day of the week). If that’s the case, then that’s their fault. As a guy that has had numerous people come out to [BLEEP] at us for mowing in the morning, (we’re allowed to mow at 7 am per St. John’s county and we actually start at 730 as a courtesy, 700 am is too early and I agree) but we’ve got a jibe to do. We’ve had so many people try to “threaten us to “call the cops”. Go for it! I’ll give you the non emergency number if you like. They will “be too busy to accommodate your request” code word for “[BLEEP] you”. Taking my mowing bias out of the equation, I say if she is on her private property and they are on theirs, they need to suck it up and realize they’re happy day isn’t all about them. Get married, call it a day, get divorced, pay your child support and move on. We all know it’s not gonna work if you’re [BLEEP] about your neighbor mowing their lawn on “your” day. Go [BLEEP] yourself.