Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chomp chomp

Go Gators.  Utah ranked 7 and we are un ranked? Hahahaha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fret not, the gates still suck.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

What a win. Thought they were going to lose it at the end because the defense was gassed that second half and Utah moved the ball at will.

Great game we got ourselves a team this year!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Richardson is that dude. His arm strength is off the charts. That ball fake spin around, roll out and put it on a rope was a legendary play. Florida is going to be hard to beat.

Coming from a Noles fan.

PS is Etienne kin to Travis?

(09-04-2022, 11:00 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Richardson is that dude. His arm strength is off the charts. That ball fake spin around, roll out and put it on a rope was a legendary play. Florida is going to be hard to beat.

Coming from a Noles fan.

PS is Etienne kin to Travis?

That's his brother, I think he's going to be a star too.  We are loaded at RB

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2022, 12:38 PM by Jagsman.)

I was at the game and the environment was amazing.

Trevor ETN is also gonna be a stud.

(09-04-2022, 12:38 PM)Jagsman Wrote: I was at the game and the environment was amazing.

How hot was it down there? The coaches on the sidelines were drenched.

(09-04-2022, 02:04 PM)DeathByJags Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 12:38 PM)Jagsman Wrote: I was at the game and the environment was amazing.

Floridas coaches were wearing jackets lol

(09-04-2022, 02:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 02:04 PM)DeathByJags Wrote: How hot was it down there? The coaches on the sidelines were drenched.

Floridas coaches were wearing jackets lol

Mainly Utah, their HC was drenched on his pits and shoulders lol

(09-04-2022, 02:04 PM)DeathByJags Wrote:

It was pretty hot but nothing too crazy imo. I did notice when I left the stadium it instantly felt 5 degrees cooler. Also, half of Ben Hill in built into the ground making the field a little warmer I believe. But this was a night game so Idk if heat had any significant implications. If anything, it was probably humidity because it was raining all afternoon and Utah may have struggled with that.

(09-04-2022, 03:58 PM)DeathByJags Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 02:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Floridas coaches were wearing jackets lol

Mainly Utah, their HC was drenched on his pits and shoulders lol

I seen that, we were trying to figure out why Florida's coaches were wearing jackets lol.  They came out of those jackets in the 4th when [BLEEP] got intense

Richardson looks really good, but the Gators are going to have trouble stopping the run this year.

Got AR mocked to number 2. Crazy

https://thedraftnetwork.com/nfl-mock-dra...n-crabbs2/

(09-05-2022, 03:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Got AR mocked to number 2.  Crazy

That's a bit of an overreaction to Saturday night I would say Laughing

(09-05-2022, 03:54 PM)DeathByJags Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 03:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Got AR mocked to number 2.  Crazy

That's a bit of an overreaction to Saturday night I would say  Laughing
Kiper had him at 12 before the game

What a clunker so far.  4-14.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He don't look like the same guy from last week

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 09:46 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Richardson needs to stop throwing and run every down. He's got no awareness of where the defenders are and is inaccurate. In general, I think he's fools gold. He's Felipe Franks but a better runner.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We need a defensive play to change momentum