Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chomp chomp

I can't believe we are going to loose to Kentucky again
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We deserve to loose this game

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 10:16 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Gator message boards are saying Richardson has a banged up knee. Regardless, he cant throw even from the pocket. Receivers aren't getting much separation either, which isn't helping.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

He is way off. Good god he can’t hit anyone

Kentucky living in Florida head at this point

Go Terps!

What the hell happen. I was at my wife’s company diner then I come home to the Florida losing to Kentucky, A&M losing to app state, ND losing to Marshall… as an FSU fan this as good of an outcome without playing a game that I could ask for lol

At this point, FSU > UF
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Go Big Blue!

I don't like Will Levis but if he can get UK through another winning season, I'll tolerate him.

(09-10-2022, 09:41 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Richardson needs to stop throwing and run every down. He's got no awareness of where the defenders are and is inaccurate. In general, I think he's fools gold. He's Felipe Franks but a better runner.
(09-10-2022, 10:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Gator message boards are saying Richardson has a banged up knee. Regardless, he cant throw even from the pocket. Receivers aren't getting much separation either, which isn't helping.
I'm not sure what everyone thought had changed in 1 summer. He has some measurables but he can't throw the ball. That's the most important thing for a QB and he can't do it.

1 summer of practice wasn't going to fix that issue. If you force him to throw, they lose.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2022, 10:46 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

I was watching to see what all of the talk was about and came away completely disappointed.  Richardson was a few notches below bad.  If he has a 'knee injury' I sure didn't see any signs of it.  What I did see was some terrible passes and bad decisions.  I honestly can't say that I've ever seen a performance like that out of a quarterback that was supposedly some stud.  Ugh.  14-35, 2 INTs including a BAD pick 6, and a 3.8 QBR.  LOL.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

What is this feeling of joy I now have?

He cant throw. He needs designed run plays to maximize his talents. Running the ball is whats hes best at.

(09-11-2022, 05:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He cant throw.  He needs designed run plays to maximize his talents.  Running the ball is whats hes best at.

So he's an RB playing QB?

(09-11-2022, 06:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 05:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He cant throw.  He needs designed run plays to maximize his talents.  Running the ball is whats hes best at.

So he's an RB playing QB?

He can be a good college QB but you have to use his legs and designed runs, thats his strength. Do I think he will ever be a good NFL QB?  No

(09-11-2022, 06:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 06:19 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So he's an RB playing QB?

He can be a good college QB but you have to use his legs and designed runs, thats his strength. Do I think he will ever be a good NFL QB?  No

Better worry about if he's gonna be a good college QB before ya worry if he's gonna be a good NFL QB lolol

(09-11-2022, 06:41 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 06:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He can be a good college QB but you have to use his legs and designed runs, thats his strength. Do I think he will ever be a good NFL QB?  No

Better worry about if he's gonna be a good college QB before ya worry if he's gonna be a good NFL QB lolol

Yes I think he can but he is a running QB

(09-10-2022, 10:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Gator message boards are saying Richardson has a banged up knee. Regardless, he cant throw even from the pocket. Receivers aren't getting much separation either, which isn't helping.

Looks more like he had CTE.

(09-12-2022, 05:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Looks more like he had CTE.

Most likely those posters did as well.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato