Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chomp chomp

After watching Fla beat Mizzou, it seems like the Gators and Jags are very much alike this year. Both have new coaching regimes. Both have young, unproven QB's with supposed superstar talent, who tend to make bad decisions and have accuracy issues. Both have good running games. The biggest difference is that Fla seems to recognize this and establishes the run first to set up the pass. Jags seem to do the opposite, even when the pass isn't working.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2022, 07:53 PM by WingerDinger.)

Here comes hate week..

Go Noles!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

[Image: 20221126-000709.jpg]

2 trash teams battled it out lol

(11-26-2022, 04:27 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 2 trash teams battled it out lol

Lol, FSU is a 10 win team. Just because your team is ratched doesn't mean "both" are.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-26-2022, 04:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Lol, FSU is a 10 win team. Just because your team is ratched doesn't mean "both" are.
9 win team.  
They barley beat us at home and we just lost to Vandy.  FSU is still trash even though this is the best team they have had in years.

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2022, 04:59 PM by RicoTx.)

Well , one trash team anyway.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-26-2022, 04:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 04:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, FSU is a 10 win team. Just because your team is ratched doesn't mean "both" are.
9 win team.  
They barley beat us at home and we just lost to Vandy.  FSU is still trash even though this is the best team they have had in years.

[Image: 20221126-161005.jpg]

(11-26-2022, 04:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, FSU is a 10 win team. Just because your team is ratched doesn't mean "both" are.
9 win team.  

So where are the Gayters ranked?

Either way, was a great game. That's what a rivalry game should look like.

No worries though, Gainesville next year..

So, just sack up and take the L..

(11-26-2022, 05:16 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 04:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: 9 win team.  

So where are the Gayters ranked?

That's my point.

Like rankings ever really mattered in a rivalry game like that.. Both teams have that game circled in their calander before the season ever started.

(11-26-2022, 05:31 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 05:16 PM)RicoTx Wrote: So where are the Gayters ranked?

That's my point.

LOL.  Typical.  Won’t and can’t admit defeat.  There has to be a ‘reason’.  Sour grapes at its finest.

I imagine if they were ACC refs, there would be hell to pay lololol

9 win team.  

Unlike your team the Noles will be in a bowl that they will win.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Glad to see FSU finally peak

(11-27-2022, 06:38 AM)jaglyn Wrote: Glad to see FSU finally peak

More like Norvell's breakthrough.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022, 04:54 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(12-05-2022, 03:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/GVOaant/status/15998...8k2SA&s=19

No idea how this will turn out. He's so young and has so little college experience at the QB position, it's hard to say. He could be great, but I think it's going to take great coaching and a good supporting cast. Don't see him being able to carry a team at this moment in his career tho. Hope he does well, he's a good dude.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

He's making a mistake leaving Florida. I see him as a poor man's Justin Fields at the next level. He needs a year to sit and adjust at the minimum.

Could see him in Carolina, Houston or Indianapolis but not until the 2nd RD and even then I think you're taking too much of a risk value wise.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."