Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Noles Luck Out

LSU goes 99 yards and the kicker misses the PAT.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-04-2022, 11:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: LSU goes 99 yards and the kicker misses the PAT.

He didn’t miss it. The left side of LSU’s line collapsed allowing a block.

That was a great game to watch if you had no allegiances.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-05-2022, 07:00 AM)copycat Wrote: That was a great game to watch if you had no allegiances.

Absolutely.

Missed the block on my end. Was watching it in bed on my phone. Agreed. Was a great game to watch. Not a fan of neither team but it's always fun watching any SEC team outside of Georgia getting beat out of conference.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That 6"7 230lbs wr from FSU has me intrigued. Curious to see how he plays throughout the year and how fast he is

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 10:50 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Fantastic, sloppy game! LSU looks like an easy out this year. Talk about a major program being thoroughly unprepared. There must be some second guessing in Baton Rouge at the moment.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 09:29 AM by Mikey.)

(09-05-2022, 07:00 AM)copycat Wrote: That was a great game to watch if you had no allegiances.

This whole weekend was good for that, the Backyard Brawl, UF/UU, FSU/LSU, all came down to the wire and provided great excitement. That's what CFB should be about.

(09-04-2022, 11:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: LSU goes 99 yards and the kicker misses the PAT.

D'eaux!

I actually thought FSU dominated much of the game and LSU was mostly lucky to even be in it. Even the last timed down was screwed up because the guy was tackled in bounds but was called out. I know the clock stops moving the chains, but with one second they would've been scrambling to just get a play off rather than getting the entire review as a free time out.

Correct headline: Refs help LSU save face in beat down by Noles.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-07-2022, 07:50 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Correct headline: Refs help LSU save face in beat down by Noles.

That's a good one but ...

An alternative headline could be LSU Special Teams gift wrap win.  Two muffed punts in the red zone, 2 blocked kicks ?  Counting my blessing I am neither the Special Teams coach or a player.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Lol in the fact that the Special Teams Coach was the ONLY coach from Notre Dame to follow Kelly down to LSU.

(09-07-2022, 09:36 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Lol in the fact that the Special Teams Coach was the ONLY coach from Notre Dame to follow Kelly down to LSU.

It's even funnier because an unofficial LSU account during the offseason was making fun of a video FSU posted to twitter of one of their practices.  In that practice, a player was practicing fielding punts, and while he was doing that an FSU coach would come spray him in the face with a water gun.

After the game, that account posted the same video saying they need to begin doing that drill.  Pretty ironic.

GEAUX NOLES!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Puzzling end to the FSU/NC State game. Why throw to the post when you can milk the clock and position yourself for a winning FG? I know they dont trust their kicker, but it wasnt that long a kick and they had time and timeouts to get closer. Mystifying.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-09-2022, 09:18 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Puzzling end to the FSU/NC State game.  Why throw to the post when you can milk the clock and position yourself for a winning FG?  I know they dont trust their kicker, but it wasnt that long a kick and they had time and timeouts to get closer.  Mystifying.

No one wanted to see the kicker, believe me lol.

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2022, 01:43 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

https://twitter.com/LogansTwitty/status/...yhSbg&s=19

Portal Kings..

This team.. Gonna be really special next season.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

After watching Clemson last night, I feel like the Boles will have a real chance to take the ACC next year.

The Noles had an amazing season capped by a bowl game where no players opted out of the game. The future looks bright in Tallahassee.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.