Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
That’s enough media love to the Bills

I don't know about anyone else,but i myself have had enough love from medeia about bufflo bills.  thats all it is  anymore now. Bills this,bills that. Bills bills bills.  

there are 31 other teams to talk about. there still other conteders to talk about as well. its like the bills are the only team that will be in playoffs.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 08:58 AM by Khan Artist. Edited 1 time in total.)

I dunno man, I love Madea. Tyler Perry struck gold with that one.

All the talk might have something to do with the fact that they are 1 of the 2 teams playing the opening day game tonight. Maybe.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(09-08-2022, 10:21 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: All the talk might have something to do with the fact that they are 1 of the 2 teams playing the opening day game tonight.  Maybe.

why that would be absurd.

Bills are a small market NFL team just like the Jags. It makes me happy to see them thrive.

I’m low key a Josh Allen fan boy. As soon as I saw him throw the first time at the combine I said how can he not be the best QB in the draft. Looked like a young Jim Kelly. Buffalo ended up drafting him. It was a perfect match.

(09-08-2022, 11:11 AM)Jagsman Wrote: Bills are a small market NFL team just like the Jags. It makes me happy to see them thrive.

Agreed.

As long as we keep beating them.

They’ll figure out a way to get beat by someone in the playoffs.

I've enjoyed watching buffalo get their squad together.
I've coveted a number of their draft picks the past few years, I was a Josh Allen stan from the get-go, I love watching a good defense play, and it's fun to pull for a perennial underdog.

I also haven't been subjected to tons of the supposed media love-fest for them, so I haven't had to be annoyed by any hype or whatever.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2022, 07:29 PM by Caldrac.)

Buffalo plays fast and physical. They're fun to watch. Josh Allen is the modern day Brett Favre in their respective primes. He's just bigger and faster. But, classic backyard QB with the big brother advantage.

Mahomes as well. I really thought QB play was going to be dull and boring after the Manning's, Brees' and Rodgers' slowed down or retired but Mahomes, Allen, Jackson and Burrow have a throwback vibe to them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-11-2022, 07:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Buffalo plays fast and physical. They're fun to watch. Josh Allen is the modern day Brett Favre in their respective primes. He's just bigger and faster. But, classic backyard QB with the big brother advantage.

Mahomes as well. I really thought QB play was going to be dull and boring after the Manning's, Brees' and Rodgers' slowed down or retired but Mahomes, Allen, Jackson and Burrow have a throwback vibe to them.

I know we play the chagers next week but Herbert > Jackson and Burrow

(09-18-2022, 08:13 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 07:26 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Buffalo plays fast and physical. They're fun to watch. Josh Allen is the modern day Brett Favre in their respective primes. He's just bigger and faster. But, classic backyard QB with the big brother advantage.

I know we play the chagers next week but Herbert > Jackson and Burrow

If we're splitting hairs, Jackson has a league MVP under his belt and Burrow led his team to the SB last year.  Maybe Herbert is ultimately better, but he hasn't really proven it yet.  Jackson does scare me though - his style could lead to a shorter career if he doesn't get a little better throwing from the pocket.  Allen and Mahomes just amaze me.

what else would they talk about in this time of high inflation .... bills bills bills

(09-21-2022, 12:38 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: what else would they talk about in this time of high inflation .... bills bills bills

https://youtu.be/pSg_6T8HrRg

I must admit to have a soft spot for the Bills, but I did not like the way they almost messed up against the Dolphins this weekend. Playing at home against a team on its third-string QB and without its top RB should not be a close game. During the darkest weeks for the Jags this season, I always held the hope that the Bills would get to the Super Bowl, but right now I doubt they will be able to get past the Bengals.