Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Snowwolf's hype video

Behold, Snowie's hype video as he's not available to post it at the moment. Sorry, I'm a little late getting this up there Wolf but you are clearly fired up. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGGTg4oL6g
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is how it’s done. But did anyone else notice Wolf’s lack of jags gear? I thought you were only stripping if we lost?

SnowWolfe I love you bro! My boy said and make their electricity turn off!!!

Dude I’m rolling!!!! That caught me off guard. Yes I do agree we have a true professional football coach who actually plays situational football and makes adjustments at halftime.

thats a rareity you won't see jags gear in my video. I made it tuesday before we left.  I was getting ready for my trip to go see some wolves at Great wolf Lodge.  Jags gear was at home.

Marley you weren't late,you got it posted thursday,if i had been home it would've been posted on thursday by me too.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Looks like ole Wolfie went iced out too lolol

Nice vid dude

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-22-2022, 04:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Behold, Snowie's hype video as he's not available to post it at the moment. Sorry, I'm a little late getting this up there Wolf but you are clearly fired up. ;-)

I'm so pissed.  I had the perfect resume to be Snowie's Executive Administrator and still, to this day, do not understand how you were selected for the job over me.   Smile

(09-23-2022, 03:31 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: thats a rareity you won't see jags gear in my video. I made it tuesday before we left.  I was getting ready for my trip to go see some wolves at Great wolf Lodge.  Jags gear was at home.

Marley you weren't late,you got it posted thursday,if i had been home it would've been posted on thursday by me too.

I’ve been to the Wolf Lodge. Pretty cool

The Snow Wolf is back!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

That video just made my teal crown taste that much better. Let's go jags!

(09-23-2022, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 04:52 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Behold, Snowie's hype video as he's not available to post it at the moment. Sorry, I'm a little late getting this up there Wolf but you are clearly fired up. ;-)

I'm so pissed.  I had the perfect resume to be Snowie's Executive Administrator and still, to this day, do not understand how you were selected for the job over me.   Smile

mainly cause Martyjag is a board adminster that i know of,plus he had to send me a warning a while back he was cool about it.  I also told him sorry.

(09-23-2022, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

It boils down to talent and hard work my man. Lol.

(09-23-2022, 08:30 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-23-2022, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I'm so pissed.  I had the perfect resume to be Snowie's Executive Administrator and still, to this day, do not understand how you were selected for the job over me.   Smile

mainly cause Martyjag is a board adminster that i know of,plus he had to send me a warning a while back he was cool about it.  I also told him sorry.

It's true, I'm cool. I admit it. ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Snowwolfe is the teams resident superfan. Keep up the good work.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Nobody else smiled or laughed when he said turn off their electricity??

Whens the crow eating video comming wolfie

not until the end of the season. i will contintue the hype videos for now, and next one  i will be wearing jags gear.

week 4 hype video will be posted thusday this week.

(09-26-2022, 09:50 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: week 4 hype video will be posted thusday this week.

some of us may not have power, we'll check it out on Monday

hopefuly  most of you charged your smartphones,and you can watch video on phone.

I bought a generator just so I can watch it.

(09-28-2022, 04:44 PM)Jags Wrote: I bought a generator just so I can watch it.

That's the spirit!! Snowy better put extra effort into his video this week!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]