Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 5

(10-06-2022, 08:20 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Well Hines out for the night definitely concussion couldn't even walk when he stood up

Just some back spasms like Tua. Definitely NOT a head injury *sarcasm*

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Possibly the worst game I've ever seen in my life.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-07-2022, 11:58 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Possibly the worst game I've ever seen in my life.

I actually enjoyed sitting down with my wife and son, having some Olive Garden takeout coupled with a decent amount of Store-bought wine, and watching four quarters of offensive ineptitude involving two teams we will play later this season.

Matt Ryan is old, immobile, and is saddled with an Oline that can’t provide protection for him without committing holding penalties.  The only bright spot for Indy was their kicker and that rookie receiver (Pierce?) that was catching everything thrown his way.  Well, and the fact that they pulled out the win, even though they might not win many more games this year.

Russell Wilson appears to have mentally checked out after receiving the dough to come to Denver.  The Broncos seemed to have a decent Dline, but it’s hard to tell for sure because Indy’s Oline stunk so bad.  Denver’s red zone offense is probably the worst I’ve seen.  Don’t look for Denver to win many more games this year, either.

Yes, I can safely conclude that last night was immensely entertaining and enjoyable.  Smile
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(10-06-2022, 11:47 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Wow...broncos completely suck.... I mean wow

You cannot make this level of suck up.  Hey Denver, stop trying to compete with our suckage.  That is reserved for Cleveland and Jacksonville.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

As bad as Den offense has been they have one of the better defenses in the league

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2022, 06:06 PM by rpr52121.)

(10-07-2022, 04:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: As bad as Den offense has been they have one of the better defenses in the league

Not sure sure about that. The 3 of the last 4 teams they have faced are below average  on offense this year. 

Vegas is probably about average, but ran at denver in way no has in years. And Seattle's current high efficiency numbers are boosted by facing two of if not the worst defenses in Atlanta and Detroit the past 2 weeks. 

Denver definitely has some dudes you have to game plan around, but it is too early to say if they are truly one of the better defenses.

Came in even steven at 6-6-1 and completely forgot about the Thursday night game. Doesn't matter, I was leaning Broncos anyway.

I'll pick Jags over Texans, Commanders over Tacks.

(10-06-2022, 04:24 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: 3-9-1

Time to continue my losing streak
Jags over texans - this better happen
Tacks over commanders - not sure about this
Broncos over colts - I just don't thnk the donkeys are that good. Colts aren't either tho. I guess I am going broncos.
1-2
4-10-1 overall

I think our division does suck as much as we have been lead to believe. It just most of the AFC west also sucks and the intermittent NFC east teams do as well. Jags D is good tho.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(10-05-2022, 01:39 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: overall I'm  8.5 wins and   4.5 loses.  I am giveing myself halfs from week one cause i didn't pick a tie. no one picked a tie. I don't think we should get full credit for something we didn't pick. 

now with this weeks picks i am takeing

Broncos-they are at home

tittians- no way redskins beat them anywere,unforttanttly  they are hot team in division right now.  after loseing   first 2 tittians have won 2 stright.

Jags- its at home.

1-2 this week  i should know better to pick jags. Same ol Jags.    can't even beat a winless team on your homefield.

9.5  wins. 8.5 loses.    Jag won't win another game this season,they are incample of winning,they will have 2 games gifted to them,but can't win on thier own. The medeia was right chargers only lost cause all of the injurys they have. same ol jags,new coach,and still suck

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-05-2022, 06:53 PM)Jags Wrote: 6-6-1

Colts JAX Tax

2-1

8-7-1.   Really thought I was going to go 3-0 this week.  What a disappointment.

(10-05-2022, 01:51 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 6-6-1

I'll go with:

Broncos over Colts
Titans over Commanders
Jaguars over Texans

1-2 this week
7-8-1 overall
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(10-06-2022, 12:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: 5-7-1 coming in

I'll take
Jags
colt
thumbtack

7-8-1 thus far  Sad

(10-05-2022, 09:31 AM)Mikey Wrote: Here's my picks:

indy 20 DEN 15: The honeymoon is over for Russ, losing Williams is too big a hurdle for the Bronco run game and Hackett proves he's in over his head. clots do just enough to leave with the dub.

DUVAL 34 hou 20: Happy birthday Trevor, you get a get-right game at home to erase the blunders that plagued you in Philly.

tacks 19 WAS 13: Once again, the meteor lets us down. Henry carries the team to the win, which is nearly as ugly as the tack fanbase.

6-6-1 on the way in and 8-7-1 on the way out.

boy howdy this week's gonna bring out the ugliness in a buncha folks.

(10-05-2022, 09:52 PM)RicoTx Wrote: 9-3-1 overall

Broncos
Jags
Tacks

1-2

10-5-1
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-06-2022, 04:54 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: 7-5-1

Clots
Duval
Flaming Thumbtacks

2-1

Overall: 9-6-1

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2022, 11:00 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

theres only one divsional game being played this week from our division. Jags at colts. Both texans,and tittians are on byes is someone going to do a week 6 pick em for afc south?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.