Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ventrell Miller

With the Jags looking to have a midround pick at best, would we be able to have a chance at Ventrell Miller? Dude has such a set of skills he'd go so amazingly with Lloyd. He feels like a Mike Peterson type and wears the same number. He is just all over the place and only concerns are his health.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-09-2022, 10:07 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: With the Jags looking to have a midround pick at best, would we be able to have a chance at Ventrell Miller? Dude has such a set of skills he'd go so amazingly with Lloyd. He feels like a Mike Peterson type and wears the same number. He is just all over the place and only concerns are his health.

He was excellent yesterday. Also a good character guy, like Lloyd.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-09-2022, 11:12 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 10:07 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: With the Jags looking to have a midround pick at best, would we be able to have a chance at Ventrell Miller? Dude has such a set of skills he'd go so amazingly with Lloyd. He feels like a Mike Peterson type and wears the same number. He is just all over the place and only concerns are his health.

He was excellent yesterday.  Also a good character guy, like Lloyd.

Absolutely. I want to see them paired up so bad. Just like I said his health could be worrisome at the next level, but if he can stay healthy he will be an absolute beast on Sundays. I was surprised to see he was ranked like 11th for LBs on whatever page I read.

He is on the older side (will be 24 when drafted). But yeah he is a stud.

No more Gators in Round 1 please. After Freddie T in 1998 it's been a disaster.

R Nelson
D Harvey
D Fowler
T Bryan
CJ Henderson

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-11-2022, 04:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: No more Gators in Round 1 please. After Freddie T in 1998 it's been a disaster.

R Nelson
D Harvey
D Fowler
T Bryan
CJ Henderson
In this Camp as well. Florida has not been kind to us since 1998.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Miller has to make that tackle