Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWITAFCS - Week 7

(10-21-2022, 09:16 AM)Mikey Wrote: PINNED: Bullseye, we miss you. Our feeble attempts to provide insightful commentary and engagement to the AFCSouth pale in comparison to the work you've done before us. We hope you can join us again soon.

For the year, I'm 8-8-1, and offer the following poor choices:

DUVAL 23 nyg 20 - If the team forces Jones to be a passer, we can force mistakes. The team does well when we win turnover battle. The last time Daboll was in Duval, things didn't go so well for him, either, no reason not to keep that streak going.

clots 20 tacks (home) 19 - Reich is figuring out how to work with his statuesque QB, and I don't think vrabel's goons can adapt and stop them. The clots continue to ride the high they've had since upsetting the chefs.

VEGA 37 tinhorns 28 - thoughtful comment goes here.

Good luck, folks!

1-2, the clots fooled me bad. 8-10-1 on the season, might start tanking picks to get better draft spot for next TWITAFCS season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!