Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South at the halfway point

So, I thought it might be interesting to re-evaluate the Division at the halfway point, especially in light of the Colts change at HC.  I predicted the Colts to win this Division, mostly out of hatred of the Tacks, but that's looking less and less likely now.  Could we possibly see the newly energized Colts make a run at the Division title, and considering we play the Tacks twice late in the season, how much of a spoiler role could we possibly play?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think we made an error letting Edwards go. I had no idea he's playing this well now.
https://twitter.com/MikeHerndonNFL/statu...HOypgsAAAA
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(11-14-2022, 12:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: So, I thought it might be interesting to re-evaluate the Division at the halfway point, especially in light of the Colts change at HC.  I predicted the Colts to win this Division, mostly out of hatred of the Tacks, but that's looking less and less likely now.  Could we possibly see the newly energized Colts make a run at the Division title, and considering we play the Tacks twice late in the season, how much of a spoiler role could we possibly play?

The colts lost a really tight one today vs the eagles.

the colts game was a good 1

hurts wa o good with his running game

(11-20-2022, 08:49 PM)Jag88 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 12:26 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: So, I thought it might be interesting to re-evaluate the Division at the halfway point, especially in light of the Colts change at HC.  I predicted the Colts to win this Division, mostly out of hatred of the Tacks, but that's looking less and less likely now.  Could we possibly see the newly energized Colts make a run at the Division title, and considering we play the Tacks twice late in the season, how much of a spoiler role could we possibly play?

The colts lost a really tight one today vs the eagles.

Iggles have been sloppy the past few weeks. I don't know if they are tired, fighting injuries or what, but it seems like they are playing down to their competition and committing some very avoidable mistakes in their games. If they don't clean that up, they won't last long in the postseason.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-21-2022, 09:38 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 08:49 PM)Jag88 Wrote: The colts lost a really tight one today vs the eagles.

Iggles have been sloppy the past few weeks. I don't know if they are tired, fighting injuries or what, but it seems like they are playing down to their competition and committing some very avoidable mistakes in their games. If they don't clean that up, they won't last long in the postseason.

Commanders and cowboys are playing the best football in that division right now IMHO
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Weird division this year.

*tacks sit atop the AFCS with a mixed bag of wins strung along - credit to their coach overcoming some adversity

*colts are creeping back from the brink with a TV analyst/all-pro Center with no coaching experience as interim coach

*Jags are always one injury away from complete failure, have a record littered with losses by their own sword,  and watching their defense decline as their offense finds more footing

*tinhorns are in total disarray with all 31 teams ahead of them

Houston has a ton of picks to rebuild and I really like their rookie RB. They also have a LT locked in. They can make quick iprovements if they hit the draft like the Jets did this year.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response.