Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Michigan has been a top 10 program under Harbaugh

Despite having to fix the mistakes of RichRod and Hoke, Michigan has been a top 10 program since 2015.

I do remember several posters here telling me he’d be gone in 4 years. Swing and a miss!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol

(11-27-2022, 02:45 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Despite having to fix the mistakes of RichRod and Hoke, Michigan has been a top 10 program since 2015.

I do remember several posters here telling me he’d be gone in 4 years. Swing and a miss!

Go Blue!

OK, I've been in college football heaven for the past 2 years.  Michigan has been killing it, and I'm here for it!  Hail to the victors, Valiant!  Hail to the conquering heros!  Hail Hail!!  To Michigan!  The leaders of the west!

I thought we could make a run at the National Chamionship this year.  But with the knee injury to Corum, I think we're gonna fall short.  Harbaugh is gonna have to coach a perfect game and McCarthey is gonna have to play out of his mind.  I just don't see how we can beat Georgia without Corum...

But it's been another great year.  Harbaugh has proven all the haters wrong, including that bald headed southern dumb [BLEEP] Alabama [BLEEP] holster, Paul Finebaum

(11-27-2022, 06:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lol

Do you disagree? Name your top 10 since 2015,

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022, 04:50 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm thinking Michigan wins the Natty this year. They can match Georgia in a slugfest while still outscoring them.

OSU and TCU are soft pretenders. No defense.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-07-2022, 04:50 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: I'm thinking Michigan wins the Natty this year.  They can match Georgia in a slugfest while still outscoring them.

OSU and TCU are soft pretenders.  No defense.

Michigan is getting beat up with wear and tear, and sadly I think that will be their downfall.

Still think jawja is too stacked for anyone else to take them down. I might watch the OSU-UGA game though if you're correct in the prospect of a pasting.

Big Grin 

Just had to come in here and haha that Michigan lost

Laughing
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

TCU is so impressive..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Lololol

(11-27-2022, 02:45 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote: Despite having to fix the mistakes of RichRod and Hoke, Michigan has been a top 10 program since 2015.

In the aggregate, given the fact that a lot of teams have really fallen out of that top tier level from a consistent standpoint (e.g. Oregon, USC, Texas, WISC, FL, FSU, etc.)  I'd have to agree with you.

Off of the top of my head, I'd have to go with Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU .... but the rest is really hard to rank due to their inconsistencies.  Perhaps Michigan is even a top 7 team over the past 7 years in the aggregate.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2024, 05:21 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

(12-31-2022, 10:27 PM)Butters Wrote: Just had to come in here and haha that Michigan lost

Laughing

If only we could be as good as Florida has been.

(12-31-2022, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lololol

Lolololll

(12-31-2022, 10:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: TCU is so impressive..

Now do Bama….

(01-02-2024, 05:20 PM)hailtoyourvictor Wrote:
(12-31-2022, 10:27 PM)Butters Wrote: Just had to come in here and haha that Michigan lost

Laughing

If only we could be as good as Florida has been.

(12-31-2022, 10:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Lololol

Lolololll

(12-31-2022, 10:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: TCU is so impressive..

Now do Bama….

Bama walking into The CFP..

[Image: 98319eb20b3da45146ba734e3731447b.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]