Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TWIAFCS week 14

(12-11-2022, 11:35 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 10:10 AM)Jags Wrote: You have a shot to take the lead if he keeps the Jags pick.  

If you pick whatever Rico picks,  I’m not sure what there is to brag about.  It’s his picks at that point, not yours.

good point there.

Not a good point, it's a great point! Be your own man, make your own picks and let the chips fall where they may.
Bragging rights for winning should be reserved for those that earn that right by each person making their own individual picks based on their own gut feeling. Hanging all over Rico's picks just so he can't make up any ground on you reeks of desperation and would taint any bragging rights you might have gotten if you won or tied for the lead. It's also like playing prevent defense and that is usually how you lose the game. Great job Rico on picking the Jags.....gotta be honest....probably had to hurt a bit going out on a limb like that but good for you and you were rewarded with a win.
"So you're saying there's a chance!".   - Lloyd Christmas

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-08-2022, 10:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: only 2 games to pick this week due to a division game being played,and colts are on thier bye.  

Texans @ Cowboys- this game is simple its in Dallas, Texans suck unless they play jags. Cowboys should win this game in a runaway blowout. 

Jags@ tittians- Jags just got blowen out by lions, tittians are on a 2 game loseing streak jags qb is injuryed,and its not even 100% sure he will play.  Trevor or no Trevor tittians have jags number for yearsonly difference with Trevvor playing,and not playing is jags will get more points with then without.

my overall record in this pick em is 29-12-1  with that being said beloew is my picks for this week.

cowboys

tittians--they are at home, and have jags number.

I hope i did good with  realistic information.

1-1  this week moveing my record to   30-13-1.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(12-11-2022, 06:30 PM)Redrunt82 Wrote:
(12-11-2022, 11:35 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: good point there.

Not a good point, it's a great point! Be your own man, make your own picks and let the chips fall where they may.
Bragging rights for winning should be reserved for those that earn that right by each person making their own individual picks based on their own gut feeling. Hanging all over Rico's picks just so he can't make up any ground on you reeks of desperation and would taint any bragging rights you might have gotten if you won or tied for the lead. It's also like playing prevent defense and that is usually how you lose the game. Great job Rico on picking the Jags.....gotta be honest....probably had to hurt a bit going out on a limb like that but good for you and you were rewarded with a win.

That’s a lot more polite than what I wanted to say.  That would have been a complete [BLEEP] move. 

Kudos to Wolfie anyway for being so close this far into the season.  I would be tied with Rico too if I copied his picks from week one.

I haven't copyied ricos picks since week 1 started,i been makeing my own picks. its just the last couple weeks i been trying to stay close.

(12-08-2022, 01:31 PM)Mikey Wrote: Just stopped by to do this, thanks for starting a thread.

3-1 last week, and 24-17-1 on the season. Not much chance to make up ground this week.

DAL 31 tinhorns 13: Give the tinhorns' D credit, they made sure Watson wasn't gonna beat them. The rest of their units didn't get the memo, and let the Browns score in a variety of ways. They won't be nearly as motivated to stifle Dak and Co.

tacks (home) 32 Jags 20: We spent a ton in the offseason specifically to address D. Henry and dominant run games. Unfortunately, the tacks aren't one-dimensional and will be motivated to win against a divisional team while proving to the owners that they should not be the next to get the ax.

Happy to split this week, 25-18-1 for the year.

Gonna have to go on a bonkers run to make up ground on the leaders.

(12-12-2022, 12:24 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 01:31 PM)Mikey Wrote: Just stopped by to do this, thanks for starting a thread.

3-1 last week, and 24-17-1 on the season. Not much chance to make up ground this week.

DAL 31 tinhorns 13: Give the tinhorns' D credit, they made sure Watson wasn't gonna beat them. The rest of their units didn't get the memo, and let the Browns score in a variety of ways. They won't be nearly as motivated to stifle Dak and Co.

tacks (home) 32 Jags 20: We spent a ton in the offseason specifically to address D. Henry and dominant run games. Unfortunately, the tacks aren't one-dimensional and will be motivated to win against a divisional team while proving to the owners that they should not be the next to get the ax.

Happy to split this week, 25-18-1 for the year.

Same here.  Snowie is kicking [BLEEP] holes into the ground and taking names.  Thanks to him picking what Rico does for 14 weeks.  I just pooped a shoe.

(12-12-2022, 07:46 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 12:24 PM)Mikey Wrote: Happy to split this week, 25-18-1 for the year.

Same here.  Snowie is kicking [BLEEP] holes into the ground and taking names.  Thanks to him picking what Rico does for 14 weeks.  I just pooped a shoe.

I may need to start eating more Salmon before I make my picks.

2-0, ooooooh yeah! Brings me back over .500 by a hair to 22-21-1.

I'm picking Jags the rest of the way, even with this impossible week ahead of us.

(12-08-2022, 03:55 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 28-12-1 overall
4-0 last week

Cowboys over Texans
Titans over Jaguars

1-1 
29-13-1 overall

Jags played a solid game
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(12-13-2022, 10:59 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-12-2022, 07:46 PM)Jags Wrote: Same here.  Snowie is kicking [BLEEP] holes into the ground and taking names.  Thanks to him picking what Rico does for 14 weeks.  I just pooped a shoe.

I may need to start eating more Salmon before I make my picks.
They don’t call him the “wolf” for nothing.  He eats that salmon sushi style.  He’ll tear apart that raw meat.  

Oh my.  Oh dear.  Someone help me.

(12-09-2022, 03:46 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: cowboys titans - this feels like an easy one. Hope the Jags surprise me and take it to the tacks.
20-18-1
4-0 last week

Yeah jaguars, but I am 1-1 this week. Still expect the Jags to lose the next game, but I am so glad to see improvement

21-19-1

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

since i did such a lousy job makeing the pick em for the AFC south maybe someone better should do it this week. 

My information wasn't good enough.

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2022, 09:46 AM by Mikey. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-15-2022, 08:37 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: since i did such a lousy job makeing the pick em for the AFC south maybe someone better should do it this week. 

My information wasn't good enough.

on it, but you did fine.