Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dad Jokes.

(01-04-2023, 12:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 12:21 PM)Butters Wrote: Tbf my dad actually did tell me that joke a few months ago; my old man has always been a bit of a perv lol.I do enjoy teaching and I am quite sure my students have heard way worse from their peers lol.

I do not disagree  - only kidding about the teacher thing also

"dad joke" is nonetheless its own genre despite the variety of dad humor in the world

Fair enough. How about this one:

A truck loaded with Vicks Vaporub overturned on the highway.

Amazingly, there was no congestion for eight hours.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-04-2023, 01:27 PM)Butters Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 12:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I do not disagree  - only kidding about the teacher thing also

"dad joke" is nonetheless its own genre despite the variety of dad humor in the world

very dad

(01-04-2023, 01:27 PM)Butters Wrote:
(01-04-2023, 12:36 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I do not disagree  - only kidding about the teacher thing also

That joke entitles you to wear crocs and socks and cargo shorts. Welcome to the club.