Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
RIP Mike Leach

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2022, 10:08 AM by jessepeck1213. Edited 1 time in total.)

Dead at 61 from complications of a heart condition. He was a pioneer of the air raid and lost way too young.

RIP* mods please edit.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sad news indeed. He was very down to earth. I recall an interview with him when he was at Washington State and he stated that he used to walk a mile to work (from his home to the university) each day because he enjoyed taking in the nature and the friendliness of the people.

What a shame. He’s the one who lured Gardner Minshew from Alabama to prominence at Washington State.

Yeah. I liked him. Quite the character. I overheard on the radio show yesterday with Jeff and Dan that he was in the hospital yesterday with health issues. Apparently he had been putting it off. Listen to your body folks. If something doesn't feel right. Get it checked out if you can.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."