Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Goff or Dalton?

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2022, 10:16 AM by Khan Artist.)

So Lamar Jackson has been my fantasy QB all year until injury.  My league basically has zero options at QB, but I managed to pick Goff up off of waivers and he balled out the last two games.

This week though, he is on the road vs. the Jets and I think he'll come back to earth.  My other options are Baker and Dalton, both of whom are really bad ideas, but Dalton has a muuuuch easier matchup vs Atlanta and I have Kamara on my team.  

Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would definitely take Goff. He has been lights out this year, and is playing with plenty of confidence.