Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL, Google and Sunday Ticket

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 01:36 AM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-27-2022, 02:10 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-27-2022, 02:05 PM)carp8dm Wrote: I don't think you were talking to me, because I'm no genius.  But then again, you're from Texas, so you could basically be talking to anyone...  (LOL, it's a joke, don't get too angry at me!)

But let me point you in the right direction:

I recommend first getting a VPN (It'll cost ya 15 bucks a month, but it'll give you peace of mind - Honestly, I know people that don't use a VPN and have never been hassled.  But I would be negligent in my bro-code if I didn't recommend it to you)  And then you should probably also get a computer that you use exclusively for your TV. 

From there all you have to do is search for NFL games to stream.  I mean, I can't really hold your hand through it.  But if you understand the internet, you should be able to figure it out.  It's not hard.  I mean, you've heard of Reddit, right?  That place would be a first step to start your search journey...  I started my journey there, and I've been sailing the seas the entire year with no hiccup. 

If you want it, you can get it.  You just have to do a bit of leg work.

I prefer doing it legally.  No thanks.  You want to do it, go for it.  Silly me.  And get a computer that I dedicate for TV.  Seems very cost-effective.  Gosh I wish I could figure these things out.  Maybe I should have put in more than the 47 years in IT than I did.

Agreed about just wanting decent legal streams. My problem is every time I got sunday ticket they excluded the jags even when no one was showing the game and I was way out of state. If this doesnt fix that, I still dont want it.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And people actually thought it was going to be cheap on YouTube lolol.
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/statu...7969632258

I will probably get it. I have YouTube tv

I’m also going to get it. As a YouTube TV subscriber, it will be almost half the price I paid last year.