Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
My Home State........

(12-30-2022, 06:51 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Old Bay..... It's GREAT!

https://www.mccormick.com/old-bay

I’m +1’ing this post because it’s the truth.  It’s a fact.  This shouldn’t even be up for debate!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Only complaint I have about their suggested recipes is that they don’t include pouring the bottle down your throat.

(12-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 08:17 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I totally agree with you about the Old Bay crap!

What the [BLEEP] is wrong with you people? Lol.  Old bay is AMAZING!!

No doubt. [BLEEP], I put it on my mashed taters as well as seafood. Great seasoning!
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(12-30-2022, 07:19 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote: What the [BLEEP] is wrong with you people? Lol.  Old bay is AMAZING!!

No doubt. [BLEEP], I put it on my mashed taters as well as seafood. Great seasoning!

Another man with good sense.  Amen, brother!

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2022, 07:59 PM by WingerDinger.)

Who here would like to either read or re-live an absolute gem? lolol

This is the topic I thought of, immediately after I read about Old Bay..

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=16919

I had a smile on my face, the whole time I read that haha..

Good stuff!

That whole thread is gold lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

And yet, even more oddities from Maryland........

Every True Marylander Has Had These 10 Bizarre Experiences At Least Once

As a Marylander, you may have experienced some bizarre things that other locals can relate to as well. Some that are relatable and some that are downright unexplainable. Here are 10 bizarre experiences every true Marylander has had at least once.

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/maryland...QSBDtbNbJg
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 10:11 PM by The Drifter.)

(12-30-2022, 07:19 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 08:35 PM)Jags Wrote: What the [BLEEP] is wrong with you people? Lol.  Old bay is AMAZING!!

I make Old Bay Chicken Wings at home all the time....... They've become a regular item on many a bar's menu now.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 10:16 PM by Jags.)

(01-08-2023, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 07:19 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: No doubt. [BLEEP], I put it on my mashed taters as well as seafood. Great seasoning!

I make Old Bay Chicken Wings at home all the time....... They've become a regular item on many a bar's menu now.......

We make wings quite a bit sometimes.  We have our preferred methods.  But I’m really want to try that.  That sounds pretty good.

(01-08-2023, 10:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I make Old Bay Chicken Wings at home all the time....... They've become a regular item on many a bar's menu now.......

We make wings quite a bit sometimes.  We have our preferred methods.  But I’m really want to try that.  That sounds pretty good.

This is a newer place in town that I checked out for the hell of it..... Saw this on their menu and..... All I can say is...... WOW! Delicious!

Killer Crab Fries
$12
Old Bay Fries with melted cheddar cheese and our Maryland Crab Dip, topped with BBQ and ranch dressing.

https://magoosfrederick.com/?wprmm-routi...&menu_id=2

(01-08-2023, 10:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:16 PM)Jags Wrote: We make wings quite a bit sometimes.  We have our preferred methods.  But I’m really want to try that.  That sounds pretty good.

This is a newer place in town that I checked out for the hell of it..... Saw this on their menu and..... All I can say is...... WOW! Delicious!

Killer Crab Fries
$12
Old Bay Fries with melted cheddar cheese and our Maryland Crab Dip, topped with BBQ and ranch dressing.

That 7 Deadly Sins Burger sounds pretty damn interesting..

I usually judge deli's and restaurants by their Reubens.. Good Reuben, Good Restaurant!

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 10:35 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-08-2023, 10:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:16 PM)Jags Wrote: We make wings quite a bit sometimes.  We have our preferred methods.  But I’m really want to try that.  That sounds pretty good.

Killer Crab Fries
$12

That and about 80% of that menu has my mouth watering.  Will definitely be trying to reverse engineer (see what I did there train man?) some of those dishes.  I won’t lie, I’ve deep fried French fries and poured on the old bay before.  I doubt as good as their recipe.

(01-08-2023, 10:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is a newer place in town that I checked out for the hell of it..... Saw this on their menu and..... All I can say is...... WOW! Delicious!

Killer Crab Fries
$12

That 7 Deadly Sins Burger sounds pretty damn interesting..

I usually judge deli's and restaurants by their Reubens.. Good Reuben, Good Restaurant!

Reubens are like tittians. [BLEEP] then. 

I said it. Yep!

(01-08-2023, 10:34 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:25 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is a newer place in town that I checked out for the hell of it..... Saw this on their menu and..... All I can say is...... WOW! Delicious!

Killer Crab Fries
$12

That and about 80% of that menu has my mouth watering.  Will definitely be trying to reverse engineer (see what I did there train man?) some of those dishes.  I won’t lie, I’ve deep fried French fries and poured on the old bay before.  I doubt as good as their recipe.

(01-08-2023, 10:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That 7 Deadly Sins Burger sounds pretty damn interesting..

I said it. Yep!

You got the palate of a hobo too lolol

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 10:42 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-08-2023, 10:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:34 PM)Jags Wrote: That and about 80% of that menu has my mouth watering.  Will definitely be trying to reverse engineer (see what I did there train man?) some of those dishes.  I won’t lie, I’ve deep fried French fries and poured on the old bay before.  I doubt as good as their recipe.

I said it. Yep!

You got the palate of a hobo too lolol

I dress to impress no one. Call it a quirk.  I like what I like and I’ll let the fancy peeps peep fancy pips.  I walk to my own beat.  I dress like a bum, admittedly, I look like one now too!  But I’m not.  And I’m very happy being set in my way.  I’ll race you to Seattle without spending a dime!  Bet ya a dollar I win!

(01-08-2023, 10:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You got the palate of a hobo too lolol

I dress to impress no one.

But it's better to impress when ya undress..

(01-08-2023, 10:42 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 10:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I dress to impress no one.

But it's better to impress when ya undress..

Truer words have never been spoken.

(01-08-2023, 10:34 PM)Jags Wrote:

Killer Crab Fries
$12

(01-08-2023, 10:30 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That 7 Deadly Sins Burger sounds pretty damn interesting..

I said it. Yep!

We have some GREAT FOOD up here in The Old Line State, and we LOVE it!!!!!!

(12-28-2022, 08:24 PM)Butters Wrote: I hate crab and Old Bay tastes disgusting.

Sorry.

hate crabs, way to itchy.

not sure who Ms. Bay is but I'll take your word for it.

(01-09-2023, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(12-28-2022, 08:24 PM)Butters Wrote: I hate crab and Old Bay tastes disgusting.

Sorry.

hate crabs, way to itchy.

Im sure they make an ointment for that.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-09-2023, 04:42 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 03:36 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: hate crabs, way to itchy.

Im sure they make an ointment for that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vmGOEdjoMAU