Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TNF - tacks v cowboys thread

Dobbs will be the starting QB against the Jags. You can lock it.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I see the T*tans fans already proclaiming Dobbs as their new QB.

Works for me, T*tans had 3 turnovers and got 6 points.

They may be better off with Dobbs than Willis IMO.

Regardless, I have faith our offense will find a way to score more points.

Hopefully our defense can continue this current run of scrappy play accompanied by more of those opportunistic takeaways.
There lies my chief concern. Can't give up too many big plays and they are really banged along a D-line tasked with limiting Derrick Henry.

(12-29-2022, 10:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I see the T*tans fans already proclaiming Dobbs as their new QB.

Yea, I've been following thier game day thread. They are all-in on Dobbs over Willis. Rightly so, I would say.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The Titans defensive coordinator would look good in Jacksonville.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 11:13 PM by JagFan81.)

(12-29-2022, 11:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: They may be better off with Dobbs than Willis IMO.

Hopefully our defense can continue this current run of scrappy play accompanied by more of those opportunistic takeaways.
There lies my chief concern.  Can't give up too many big plays and they are really banged along a D-line tasked with limiting Derrick Henry.

Dobbs is like a 6th year player. He hasn't played a lot but he should look better than Willis but I think Willis ability to run makes him more dangerous. They signed Dobbs this week I think so if they are willing to throw him in Week 18 against us I'm fine with that.

Yeah Henry is still their main weapon but he's not looked his best this year, especially as the year has gone on. The real key is getting 2-3 scores ahead and making them have to pass and move away from the run.

(12-29-2022, 11:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 10:57 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I see the T*tans fans already proclaiming Dobbs as their new QB.

Yea, I've been following thier game day thread.  They are all-in on Dobbs over Willis.  Rightly so, I would say.

I'm not sold yet. Dallas have been sloppy and while his WR's have had some bad drops he's made some bad decisions. I may be wrong but this looks more like first game, looking good rather than actually being THAT good.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 11:17 PM by AnOldBrownie.)

Dobbs looking good.

These Dallas injuries are what we don't see this weekend against the Texans.

So do we think they roll with Dobbs against us?

(12-29-2022, 11:20 PM)Newton Wrote: So do we think they roll with Dobbs against us?

Definitely

[BLEEP] Cowboys are such pretenders…
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Titans are going to win this game and get some momentum right before they face us, aren’t they? That is going to be a tough game at Everbank.

Dobbs with a running game might be problematic. We need to score early and often to force them to a pass-early game.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Dallas getting banged up

I don't think dobs is as good as tannyhill, so that's a little bit of luck hopefully next week.

(12-29-2022, 11:29 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Dallas getting banged up

Yeah.

Making me rethink playing all the starters on Sunday.   Vrabel looking smart right now.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 11:34 PM by Jag88.)

I think the cowboys can put this game away this drive. Maybe lol
Titans are trying hard.

Guys dropping like flies on both teams

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2022, 12:01 AM by nejagsfan.)

(12-29-2022, 11:31 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:29 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Dallas getting banged up

Yeah.

Making me rethink playing all the starters on Sunday.   Vrabel looking smart right now.

No way still don't think so sitting our starters for over 2 weeks while they're playing hot is definitely not the answer

What a stupid decision by Dobbs... Get pressure on this guy and he makes dumb mistakes

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2022, 12:16 AM by homebiscuit.)

Dobbs showing why he's a backup.

Am I the only one who is getting tired of looking at Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers?

(12-29-2022, 11:11 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 11:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: They may be better off with Dobbs than Willis IMO.

There lies my chief concern.  Can't give up too many big plays and they are really banged along a D-line tasked with limiting Derrick Henry.

Dobbs is like a 6th year player. He hasn't played a lot but he should look better than Willis but I think Willis ability to run makes him more dangerous. They signed Dobbs this week I think so if they are willing to throw him in Week 18 against us I'm fine with that.

Yeah Henry is still their main weapon but he's not looked his best this year, especially as the year has gone on. The real key is getting 2-3 scores ahead and making them have to pass and move away from the run.

(12-29-2022, 11:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Yea, I've been following thier game day thread.  They are all-in on Dobbs over Willis.  Rightly so, I would say.

I'm not sold yet. Dallas have been sloppy and while his WR's have had some bad drops he's made some bad decisions. I may be wrong but this looks more like first game, looking good rather than actually being THAT good.

Agreed on getting 2-3 scores ahead. If we can do that and get them away from henry we will blow them out. Got to seelout on the run for tacks right now. Force them to try and beat us thru the air, they wont be able too.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.