Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Car Help

(01-02-2023, 05:17 PM)Butters Wrote: Hey friends I have an update and its a good one!

Went to another lot this morning, talked and discussed with the salesman, etc, etc and long story short am getting a 2019 Tundra Double Cab with only 29k miles and will cost me 420 bucks a month. $31,200 total price out the door. Traded in my car and actually didn't have to put a ton down(1000 bucks), they wanted to move it. Getting it shipped from another of their locations and should be able to finalize everything and pick it up on Friday.

I love the color(Army Green) and feel good it will do quite well for me.

Thanks again friends for all your tips and advice about this; ya'll are great. Helps I have decent credit also lol.

Great choice. You won’t regret it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2023, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 05:17 PM)Butters Wrote: Hey friends I have an update and its a good one!

Went to another lot this morning, talked and discussed with the salesman, etc, etc and long story short am getting a 2019 Tundra Double Cab with only 29k miles and will cost me 420 bucks a month. $31,200 total price out the door. Traded in my car and actually didn't have to put a ton down(1000 bucks), they wanted to move it. Getting it shipped from another of their locations and should be able to finalize everything and pick it up on Friday.

Thanks again friends for all your tips and advice about this; ya'll are great. Helps I have decent credit also lol.

Great choice. You won’t regret it.
Yeah I think it will be too. Friday can't get here soon enough lol.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

[BLEEP]. I didn’t see that post when I did my TUNDRAstruck song.

Congrats butters. Seems like you made a good choice. I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

(01-02-2023, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote: [BLEEP].  I didn’t see that post when I did my TUNDRAstruck song. 

Congrats butters.  Seems like you made a good choice.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

I was trying to get your attention but you was busy.

[Image: 7b5c350055d58c2c25b8c4a35f817fa1.jpg]

Right on, Butters!

Way to get the ... cough!! cough!! ... 420 price, man.

But seriously, solid truck, good deal.  Take care of her and she should go 250k without a problem.

You know what else it will do without a problem?  110.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 07:46 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-02-2023, 07:28 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-02-2023, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote: [BLEEP].  I didn’t see that post when I did my TUNDRAstruck song. 

Congrats butters.  Seems like you made a good choice.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

I was trying to get your attention but you was busy.

[Image: 7b5c350055d58c2c25b8c4a35f817fa1.jpg]
Love me some Angus!  And that particular song he’s amazing. 

I had an ‘04 tundra back in, well, ‘04.  Was great until I totaled it.  Anyways, when I think of Tundras, that song always pops in my head.  But I’m an AC/DC fanboy.

(01-02-2023, 07:33 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote:

Right on, Butters!

Way to get the ... cough!! cough!! ... 420 price, man.

But seriously, solid truck, good deal.  Take care of her and she should go 250k without a problem.

You know what else it will do without a problem?  110.

No problem for the truck.  Could be somewhat of a problem for you if highway patrol notice.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

How is the truck?

(01-09-2023, 04:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: How is the truck?

Probably getting pulled out, jump started or pushed by a Ford.  

I do it on a daily basis.  Rolleyes

That being said, mine has an appointment in February.  May be transmission. May be computer [BLEEP].  But the other one is doing fine! Except for the side windows are broke. I need to replace both side windows, I left them broke as a reminder to the crew. Sometimes in my field you have to be an [BLEEP] and send a message.

Running like a dream! Going to take it up to a ski resort on Sunday morning after we beat the Bolts of course Smile
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(01-09-2023, 09:23 PM)Butters Wrote:

Running like a dream! Going to take it up to a ski resort on Sunday morning after we beat the Bolts of course Smile

Good stuff.  I’m happy for you.  

Say, I’ve got a few things to move this Saturday evening.  You available?   Haha