Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 18

Yeah, Eagles don’t miss Hurts at all.   Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Ooof.

Philly just got robbed of a TD by the zebras.

(01-01-2023, 03:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yeah, Eagles don’t miss Hurts at all.   Laughing

Nope…no drop off at all.

(01-01-2023, 04:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 03:25 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Yeah, Eagles don’t miss Hurts at all.   Laughing

Nope…no drop off at all.
Noodle arm Minshew not playing well?

I am shocked…..

Denver trying to hang around like it knows someone.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 05:00 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-01-2023, 04:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 04:40 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Nope…no drop off at all.
Noodle arm Minshew not playing well?

I am shocked…..

He had a nice TD pass to Marshawn Lattimore.

But there’s no drop off…

(01-01-2023, 04:58 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 04:47 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Noodle arm Minshew not playing well?

I am shocked…..

He had a nice TD pass to Marshawn Lattimore.
He’s so overrated by people on this board.

(01-01-2023, 04:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 04:58 PM)RicoTx Wrote: He had a nice TD pass to Marshawn Lattimore.
He’s so overrated by people on this board.

I’m not even going to bust on Minshew.  But to think there is not a huge drop off from Hurts to Minshew is delusional.  You’re having to alter AT LEAST 30% of your playbook without Hurts in there.

And Minshew still handing off and doing that stupid phantom pass.  As if it’s fooling someone.

(01-01-2023, 05:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 04:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He’s so overrated by people on this board.

I’m not even going to bust on Minshew.  But to think there is not a huge drop off from Hurts to Minshew is delusional.  You’re having to alter AT LEAST 30% of your playbook without Hurts in there.

And Minshew still handing off and doing that stupid phantom pass.  As if it’s fooling someone.
Tried to make those same arguments.

(01-01-2023, 05:14 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 05:03 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I’m not even going to bust on Minshew.  But to think there is not a huge drop off from Hurts to Minshew is delusional.  You’re having to alter AT LEAST 30% of your playbook without Hurts in there.

Tried to make those same arguments.

It’s like saying the Ravens are just as good with Huntley in there.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 05:42 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

I would have liked to have seen Gardner help the Eagles get the win and clinch their division. I know that the Eagles defense is frustrated because they played well throughout that game. Andy Dalton didn't score a TD. Jalen is definitely worth of being MVP, I have felt that throughout this season. I believe he will definitely come back next week, so they can try and clinch the division title against the Giants.

Speaking of the Giants, I haven't really rooted for them in the past, but I do like Coach Brian Daboll. He's done a very nice job with them this year, getting them back to playoffs, (after six seasons) in his first year. He really has tried to get as much as he can out of Daniel Jones and has him believing in himself more.

We had quite a few interesting games today with playoff implications. The Panthers/Bucs one ended up being good. I haven't really been a fan of Sam Darnold, but he played well today and the Panthers were in that game until the end. That was a very good and athletic effort by the Bucs Punter Jake Camarda. That play may have saved that game for them. I am interested in seeing how things shake out during this later slate of games. I am rooting for the Seahawks to win against the Jets. I have liked what they have done this year, and seeing how Geno has evolved as a QB. Plus, the Seahawks winning helps keep Jags in the WC race, though I do hope that the Jags win the division title next week.

Would love a Sunday night game knowing if the Jags were or not and being able to play free

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

This 49ers/Raiders game has been an entertaining game. Jarret Stidham has played very well overall, but the 49ers are now up by 7 with a nice run by Christian McCaffrey. Also, I'm glad to see that the Seahawks are beating the Jets soundly.

What the hell is GB doing to Minnesota? Geez Louise.

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 08:21 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

OT for the 49ers/Raiders game after another big play catch from Davante Adams/Jarret Stidham and a missed FG by Robbie Gould. This game has been fun.

(01-01-2023, 08:21 PM)mal234 Wrote: OT for the 49ers/Raiders game after another big play catch from Davante Adams/Jarret Stidham and a missed FG by Robbie Gould. This game has been fun.

I watched most of it but the wife and I stepped out to eat.

(01-01-2023, 08:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 08:21 PM)mal234 Wrote: OT for the 49ers/Raiders game after another big play catch from Davante Adams/Jarret Stidham and a missed FG by Robbie Gould. This game has been fun.

I watched most of it but the wife and I stepped out to eat.

Maybe you can catch the rest of the highlights later, but it turned out to be a pretty good game. Though Stidham did end up with a pick in OT, which led to the 49ers winning it. Overall, though I was very impressed with his play and effort. I wonder how he will end up playing next week and possibly going forward.

Why are we discussing todays games on a thread called Week 18? This is week 17, and there is already a thread for that. Are you people lost in the space-time continuum?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-01-2023, 08:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Why are we discussing todays games on a thread called Week 18? This is week 17, and there is already a thread for that. Are you people lost in the space-time continuum?

Why are you here if it bothers you?