Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 18

This is crazy to think about

https://twitter.com/espn/status/16122373...L-bweUj_Pg

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Awesome penalty on Packers #7. Some players are such [BLEEP].
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

LIONS INTERCEPTION!!!!

LETS GO CATBROS!

(01-08-2023, 11:57 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Awesome penalty on Packers #7. Some players are such [BLEEP].

Yup he looked like a real jack [BLEEP] right there.

A Robbers putting passes up for grabs like hes contemplating retirement or something.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

What a wishy washy holding call...

Our boy Chark, breaking hearts in Green Bay

Love it

Haha NBC

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Rodgers needs to retire and go Hollywood. Thats where all his sensibilities are now anyway.

LOL - Williams post game on NBC is hilarious

(01-09-2023, 12:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL - Williams post game on NBC is hilarious

Yea it was great, did you see his game intro? LOL
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...4251597825

(01-09-2023, 12:42 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 12:31 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL - Williams post game on NBC is hilarious

Yea it was great, did you see his game intro? LOL
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...4251597825

LOL

We know who Rodgers buys his hallucinogens from now, I guess.

Cowboys going in needing a win for the division and get blown out by a commies team starting a rookie.  Prescott continues to excel at throwing TD passes to the other team.  But strong stats at 14-37 in a game they needed.  LOL.  Most overrated and overpaid QB in the league.

What a joke.  Bunch of pretenders.  I love it.  Only way it could have been better is if the Eagles lost the late game and they really blew it.

I feel so wrong rooting for Brady next week, but have to due to my total disdain for the pokes.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-09-2023, 12:25 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Rodgers needs to retire and go Hollywood. Thats where all his sensibilities are now anyway.

You see where another player asked for his game jersey after the game and he said “I’m gonna keep this one”?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-09-2023, 12:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 12:25 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Rodgers needs to retire and go Hollywood. Thats where all his sensibilities are now anyway.

You see where another player asked for his game jersey after the game and he said “I’m gonna keep this one”?

Yep. We'll see it next on Jeopardy.

(01-08-2023, 05:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahah TEXANS JUST LOST OUT ON BRYCE YOUNG

To who?

Bears ain't taking a QB.

They'll have to outbid anyone willing to trade up to R1P1, though.