Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 18

(01-01-2023, 08:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Why are we discussing todays games on a thread called Week 18? This is week 17, and there is already a thread for that. Are you people lost in the space-time continuum?

17, 18, it's all the same...unless dad finds out.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-01-2023, 09:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 08:44 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Why are we discussing todays games on a thread called Week 18? This is week 17, and there is already a thread for that. Are you people lost in the space-time continuum?

17, 18, it's all the same...unless dad finds out.

Yes. Oh yes....
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023, 09:39 PM by Bullseye. Edited 1 time in total.)

Welp...the Jets have been eliminated.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-01-2023, 09:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Welp...the Jets have been eliminated.

I didn't watch any of the Jets game. Did Mike White look like he had been brought back too early from injury?

(01-01-2023, 09:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 09:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Welp...the Jets have been eliminated.

I didn't watch any of the Jets game. Did Mike White look like he had been brought back too early from injury?
Yep.

I think the Jets make an early push for Carr.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 09:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I didn't watch any of the Jets game. Did Mike White look like he had been brought back too early from injury?
Yep.

They'd be crazy not to.

(01-01-2023, 09:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I didn't watch any of the Jets game. Did Mike White look like he had been brought back too early from injury?
Yep.

Some others are saying to make a call to the Vikings for Cousins. Is that even a possibility?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Geno Smith currently has 4,069 passing yards. He needs 151 passing yards to pass Russell Wilson who has the franchise record of 4,219 passing yards set in 2016

That Chiefs/Raiders game was underwhelming. I'm not sure why it was even a Saturday game. Surely there was a more worthy game.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 05:59 AM by jessepeck1213.)

Let's all be ravens fans for the 1pm games. If they win it will force chargers to play their starters if they want to get the #5 seed.

I really want the Eagles to win, I really hate the [BLEEP] Cowboys.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-08-2023, 12:04 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I really want the Eagles to win, I really hate the [BLEEP] Cowboys.
They will. Eagles playing starters, Giants resting everyone.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 03:21 PM by mal234. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm looking forward to the later slate of games today and see how they end up affecting the playoffs. I hope the Seahawks win which will help their chances of making it in. I've liked what they done this year and how Geno has played.

Also, I wonder who will end up getting the 7th seed in the AFC. I'm glad that the Jags won the division and got the fourth seed and don't have to worry about fighting for the last spot in the conference. They are more deserving than these teams that are battling it out for the 7th seed right now.

Yep.

They should. With Carr they are an instant playoff team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-08-2023, 03:20 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-01-2023, 09:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Yep.

They should. With Carr they are an instant playoff team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How?  He couldn’t do it with the weapons he has in LV.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 04:51 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

It's coming down to the wire for the last spot in the AFC. Of the three options left I think that the Steelers might be the best option. I'm not sure what would happen with Tua if the Dolphins made the playoffs. But I could see them getting a big beat down in the first round against the Chiefs. 

Regarding the Patriots how many people want to see them in the playoffs again outside of their fans, lol? Though maybe they could be competitive in the playoffs. Though I definitely think that the Chiefs will beat/possibly dominate them.

I do like and respect Mike Tomlin and it would be impressive if he continues to get the Steelers team into the playoffs Including with another young rookie QB.

Hahahah TEXANS JUST LOST OUT ON BRYCE YOUNG

(01-08-2023, 04:45 PM)mal234 Wrote: It's coming down to the wire for the last spot in the AFC. Of the three options left I think that the Steelers might be the best option. I'm not sure what would happen with Tua if the Dolphins made the playoffs. But I could see them getting a big beat down in the first round against the Chiefs. 

Regarding the Patriots how many people want to see them in the playoffs again outside of their fans, lol? Though maybe they could be competitive in the playoffs. Though I definitely think that the Chiefs will beat/possibly dominate them.

I do like and respect Mike Tomlin and it would be impressive if he continues to get the Steelers team into the playoffs Including with another young rookie QB.
Chiefs don't play next week. It's Buffalo vs Miami now.

Jags need to hope that one of the other 2 lower seeds win next week or the Jags would play the Chiefs if they win.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 05:08 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(01-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahah TEXANS JUST LOST OUT ON BRYCE YOUNG

To who?

Bears ain't taking a QB.

(01-08-2023, 05:05 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 04:45 PM)mal234 Wrote: It's coming down to the wire for the last spot in the AFC. Of the three options left I think that the Steelers might be the best option. I'm not sure what would happen with Tua if the Dolphins made the playoffs. But I could see them getting a big beat down in the first round against the Chiefs. 

Chiefs don't play next week. It's Buffalo vs Miami now.

Jags need to hope that one of the other 2 lower seeds win next week or the Jags would play the Chiefs if they win.

Oh yeah you're right. Well I could still see them getting dominated against the Bills. Especially with the way they are playing now with a lot of emotion. It will be interesting to see how things pan out for everyone.