Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 18

I hope the Texans do end up with Stroud. I think Stroud will be a bust, or an average QB at best. Young has superstar potential imo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-08-2023, 05:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahah TEXANS JUST LOST OUT ON BRYCE YOUNG

To who?

Bears ain't taking a QB.
Clearly going to trade it for a kings ransom.

(01-08-2023, 05:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hope the Texans do end up with Stroud.  I think Stroud will be a bust, or an average QB at best.  Young has superstar potential imo

True, but he just seems too small to be able to be a long term solution.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 05:47 PM by Butters.)

Wow Dolphins get in with a pathetic 11-6 win haha. Win is a win I guess but the Bills should destroy them next week.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(01-08-2023, 05:44 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 05:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I hope the Texans do end up with Stroud.  I think Stroud will be a bust, or an average QB at best.  Young has superstar potential imo

True, but he just seems too small to be able to be a long term solution.

Agree, maybe I shouldn't of said superstar.  I don't think he will ever be a top 5 QB like Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Lawrence.  But I think he could be a top 10 QB

Seattle getting 'Meyered'.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-08-2023, 08:17 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Seattle getting 'Meyered'.
I would take him as the Jags kicker, only 3rd miss

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

God I’m glad the Jags won hahaha

Makes watching all these Sunday games sweeter

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 08:33 PM by I am Yoda.)

(01-08-2023, 04:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 03:20 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: They should. With Carr they are an instant playoff team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How?  He couldn’t do it with the weapons he has in LV.

McDaniels is the problem, not Carr. But good for Carr. He gets away from a dysfunctional organization.

(01-08-2023, 05:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahah TEXANS JUST LOST OUT ON BRYCE YOUNG

But not Stroud or Duggan.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hahaha NFL and NBC plan is dead

If I'm the Packers, I'm showing that a bunch with the Lions on the field

(01-08-2023, 08:33 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 04:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How?  He couldn’t do it with the weapons he has in LV.

McDaniels is the problem, not Carr. But good for Carr. He gets away from a dysfunctional organization.

Omg hahahaha I hope they take Duggan

(01-08-2023, 08:33 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 04:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote: How?  He couldn’t do it with the weapons he has in LV.

Stroud is a bust waiting to happen. He also seems to have issues with letting social media get to him.

I don't think any of the QBs make it this draft but Stroud definitely seems to have an uphill battle.

(01-08-2023, 05:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 05:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: To who?

Bears ain't taking a QB.
Clearly going to trade it for a kings ransom.

If they can sucker somebody into trading the farm for the #1 pick then they should obviously take it, but I wouldn't do it. None of the QBs in this draft are worth it. Young is an interesting prospect, but I wouldn't trade up for him.

They likely draft Will Anderson and keep it moving.

Call me a petty Jags fan but I really hope Detroit smoke GB and this game means nothing. We should be in this spot.

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 09:16 PM by mal234. Edited 2 times in total.)

I'm glad that the Seahawks won, I've been rooting for Geno Smith. He did a nice job this year when a lot of people underestimated him/the Seahawks and how their season would go. I hope that Detroit beats the Packers tonight and that the Seahawks get in.

The Cowboys showed today why they might end up having an earlier exit in the playoffs. I could see them beating the Bucs (who couldn't even beat the Falcons today and get a winning record.) But I could see them not really going much further beyond that possible win.  Granted maybe the Cowboys will end up faring better and do well in the playoffs. But they didn't look good today (against a team starting a 3rd string QB) when the NFC East division crown was on the line.

(01-08-2023, 09:07 PM)mal234 Wrote: I'm glad that the Seahawks won, I've been rooting for Geno Smith. He did a nice job this year when a lot of people underestimated him/the Seahawks and how their season would go. I hope that Detroit beats the Packers tonight and that the Seahawks get in.

The Cowboys showed today why they might end up having an earlier exit in the playoffs. I could see them beating the Bucs (who couldn't even beat the Falcons today and get a winning record.) But I could see them not really going much further beyond that possible win.  Granted maybe the Cowboys will end up faring better and do well in the playoffs. But they didn't look good today (against a team starting a 3rd string QB) when the NFC East division crown was on the line.

The Cowboys AND Prescott are soooooooo overrated.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-08-2023, 09:01 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Call me a petty Jags fan but I really hope Detroit smoke GB and this game means nothing. We should be in this spot.
Would be great if they blow them out by half and no is watching

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Hutch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walker.

(01-08-2023, 08:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Hahaha NFL and NBC plan is dead

Yep, they put the only true win-and-in game on Sat instead of Sunday in favor of aaron robbers. Hope their ratings tank.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-08-2023, 10:14 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 08:33 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Hahaha NFL and NBC plan is dead

Yep, they put the only true win-and-in game on Sat instead of Sunday in favor of aaron robbers. Hope their ratings tank.
I'm glad it was on Sat night.