Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WEEK 17/ DAMAR HAMLIN Updates

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 04:13 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Cowboys / Tacks on TNF.

A beat down of the Tacks is always welcome, but a beat down in front of a national audience is ideal.  Not sure what the Tacks strategy will be tonite in regard to the resting of starters.  Willis has palyed pretty badly for them, but he's a run-first QB and we haven't fared well this year against them.  I hope we see a little Josh Dobbs as well so we can prepare adequately for any mid-game changeup they might throw at us, tho we should know him pretty well from his time here.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

whoever starts i expect dallas to roll them and not look back from the kickoff. Titans looked awful last 5 weeks and i don't see anything changing.

(12-29-2022, 03:44 PM)icey14 Wrote: whoever starts i expect dallas to roll them and not look back from the kickoff.  Titans looked awful last 5 weeks and i don't see anything changing.

It's a "moral imperative" for us to humiliate the Titans and "rectify certain inequities."

Note:  +20 cool point bonus for correctly identifying the two movie references contained in this post.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Rooting for Dallas to win feels unnatural so I'll root for titians to lose.

(12-29-2022, 08:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Rooting for Dallas to win feels unnatural so I'll root for titians to lose.

I was just thinking that very thing. Nice work around.

(12-29-2022, 08:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 08:29 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Rooting for Dallas to win feels unnatural so I'll root for titians to lose.

I was just thinking that very thing. Nice work around.

Anything to save my sanity.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022, 10:03 PM by americus 2.0.)

So Dobbs is a rocket scientist? Good for him!

Keep losing titians. You deserve it.

(12-29-2022, 10:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So Dobbs is a rocket scientist? Good for him!

He did an internship at Kennedy Space Center while he was here. NASA TV even aired an interview with him.

(12-29-2022, 10:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So Dobbs is a rocket scientist? Good for him!

(12-29-2022, 10:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

He did an internship at Kennedy Space Center while he was here. NASA TV even aired an interview with him.

Yup he'll be sending rockets into space by the time he's 35. Maybe even sooner depending on how long football lasts for him. He's only 27.

(12-29-2022, 10:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

(12-29-2022, 10:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: He did an internship at Kennedy Space Center while he was here. NASA TV even aired an interview with him.

Yup he'll be sending rockets into space by the time he's 35. Maybe even sooner depending on how long football lasts for him. He's only 27.
Talk about being a high achiever!

An NFL QB (albeit not a starter), and a rocket scientist by age 27?!?

(12-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 10:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup he'll be sending rockets into space by the time he's 35. Maybe even sooner depending on how long football lasts for him. He's only 27.

There are more rocket scientists than NFL QBs. He is in a league of his own being both.

(12-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 10:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup he'll be sending rockets into space by the time he's 35. Maybe even sooner depending on how long football lasts for him. He's only 27.

He's a great story.

Per your other question, the 'rectify certain inequities' is from the original Spiderman. Not sure about the other quote, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(12-30-2022, 11:19 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 10:23 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Talk about being a high achiever!

He's a great story.

Per your other question, the 'rectify certain inequities' is from the original Spiderman.  Not sure about the other quote, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
+10 points awarded

The "Moral imperative" was uttered by Val Kilmer in "Real Genius."

Correctamundo on Spiderman.

This Sunday night game is as exciting as watching paint dry. At least the Steelers are losing.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Don’t like this. This is the kind of game the Steelers have been winning recently.

(01-01-2023, 11:50 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Don’t like this.  This is the kind of game the Steelers have been winning recently.

5 minutes 7-point game Ravens allowing them to stay in it... Jesus a field goal would end it

What a play by Pickett

There’s that pro bowl QB

Called it