Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WEEK 17/ DAMAR HAMLIN Updates

Huntley is turrible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 12:18 AM by nejagsfan.)

(01-02-2023, 12:13 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Called it

Horrible that last drive by Pittsburgh It was like Baltimore wasn't even trying to stop them zero past rush completely pathetic

(01-02-2023, 12:13 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Huntley is turrible
Yup

(01-02-2023, 12:13 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Called it

So now if we lose next week we got to hope Cleveland beats Pittsburgh Buffalo beats New England and jet's beat Miami

Pretty impressive drive.  Burrow…he good.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The roll up on Josh Allen's knee by that defender looked a little too convenient.

(01-02-2023, 09:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The roll up on Josh Allen's knee by that defender looked a little too convenient.

Yeah, it looked like he rolled into him on purpose.

That being said, I wonder what's up with the guy being taken away in an ambulance. Didn't look like that bad of a collision.

(01-02-2023, 09:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The roll up on Josh Allen's knee by that defender looked a little too convenient.
Yep.

Now their defender makes a tackle, gets up, and just passes out. Didn't look like he was in position for a concussion.

This looks worse than that now with the ambulance on the field. I'm hoping we are not seeing a sudden collapse that has been seen through out sports but not really affected football. The way he got up, realizes something is wrong, then falls backwards is a telltale sign it's not a concussion.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Injuries-R-Us for the Bills. I pray that Hamlin will be alright.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

They’ve been doing CPR. Damn, damn, damn.

[BLEEP]…this is bad.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 10:10 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-02-2023, 10:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: They’ve been doing CPR. Damn, damn, damn.

Crazy yeah I just heard they're been doing CPR He's been down for over 9 minutes now

(01-02-2023, 10:08 PM)RicoTx Wrote: [BLEEP]…this is bad.

Didn't even look like a bad hit he got up stood there and bam right on his back

THIS IS NOT GOOD.

NH3...
"AZANE"

This is like Hank Gathers or that Danish soccer player.

Absolutely terrible

Praying he is okay.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(01-02-2023, 10:05 PM)NH3 Wrote: Injuries-R-Us for the Bills. I pray that Hamlin will be alright.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
This isn’t an injury dude

That's just insane, cpr? Did they get him breathing? Need an update, [BLEEP].

(01-02-2023, 10:15 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: That's just insane, cpr? Did they get him breathing? Need an update, [BLEEP].

No update on that everybody's in tears on the field though... They did get him off the field though

Wonder if he has inflammation issues in the heart? I Know that's a growing issues in certain young men these days... Gonna leave it at that.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023, 10:19 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

My fiance is in a medical field she watched the video said it looks like he blew a major vessel or something... She saying that because of the way he got up stood there and then collapsed

WOW!!!

The game has been temporarily suspended. I feel their pain.

NH3...
"AZANE"