Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Drag Queens Are Upset About A New Law

(01-17-2023, 05:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That’s called grooming, boys and girls.

This works with or without a comma.

Laughing

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 06:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-08-2023, 09:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is drag hour, anyways? And why did this group get special access to read to children in libraries? That's not weird to you?

(01-09-2023, 10:58 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 09:02 AM)Caldrac Wrote: This is how Rome fell.

China has actually been a sort of OK place to be gay for a while.  

(01-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No one cares about your take on China. Why is Drag Story Hour not weird to you?

The sequence of communication carve-outs as shown above is hilarious 

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 07:16 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-17-2023, 04:29 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Would this be treated any differently if it was a straight woman gyrating in front of them?  My first guess would be yes.

Legally, there is probably no difference in OK or most other states.
In terms of enforcement, there will be some strongly worded letters sent out for this, but probably no follow through, because the law doesn't allow the distinction. 

In terms of this video circulating on Twitter, getting posted to political boards... no one would be sharing it if it was a grown woman instead of a grown man.  The law probably doesn't treat it differently, but we definitely do.

No peeking!
No Google!

Who said it?

Quote:Although statistics are not kept nationally, informed observers usually put the percentage of child molesting cases by homosexuals at well under 10 percent.  The overwhelming majority of such cases are committed by heterosexual males against young females.

As to the “role model” argument, a woman writing to the editor a Southern California newspaper said it all:  “If teachers had such power over children I would have been a nun years ago.”

Whatever else it is, homosexuality is not a contagious disease like the measles.  Prevailing scientific opinion is that an individual’s sexuality is determined at a very early age and that a child’s teachers do not really influence this.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 07:28 PM by Lucky2Last. Edited 2 times in total.)

You are out of your mind if you don't think there would be a national outroar if women were spreading their legs in public while kids gave them dollars. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F34vwjo....ipo=images]

(01-17-2023, 07:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You are out of your mind if you don't think there would be a national outroar if women were spreading their legs in public while kids gave them dollars. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F34vwjo....ipo=images]

Depends how old the kids are.  "Buy that boy a striptease for his birthday" is a thing in some circles.

Yeah... same problem. So, in those circles you've been gaslighting about... are they in public?

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 11:22 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-17-2023, 11:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah... same problem. So, in those circles you've been gaslighting about... are they in public?

Usually, no, but the police do sometimes find out and there can be fines and investigations if any organs were touched or exposed.  It makes the news from time to time. It's perfectly legal to pay a female who is over 18 to perform a dance in a bikini for children, AFAIK. It's not tasteful, and most wouldn't do it, and it's right on the edge of being illegal, but it is legal.

In that video, it was gross and I could only watch a few seconds, but I don't think anybody was touched, and I think the key organs were covered, so how do we write a law against this?

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2023, 12:46 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-17-2023, 11:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 11:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Yeah... same problem. So, in those circles you've been gaslighting about... are they in public?

Usually, no, but the police do sometimes find out and there can be fines and investigations if any organs were touched or exposed.  It makes the news from time to time. It's perfectly legal to pay a female who is over 18 to perform a dance in a bikini for children, AFAIK. It's not tasteful, and most wouldn't do it, and it's right on the edge of being illegal, but it is legal.

In that video, it was gross and I could only watch a few seconds, but I don't think anybody was touched, and I think the key organs were covered, so how do we write a law against this?

The law should also include visual 'touching', since these people are exposing these children to adult concepts which could affect the way they view sexuality moving forward.

And before anyone objects to the 'visual' concept as being only in the mind of the recipient, and therefore outside the boundaries of law, lets remember that sexual dysphoria is all about what's in the mind.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-17-2023, 11:19 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Usually, no, but the police do sometimes find out and there can be fines and investigations if any organs were touched or exposed.  It makes the news from time to time.  It's perfectly legal to pay a female who is over 18 to perform a dance in a bikini for children, AFAIK. It's not tasteful, and most wouldn't do it, and it's right on the edge of being illegal, but it is legal.

You, my friend, need to set better expectations. It's ok... I know you've been convinced you can't judge anyone or anything... that's what gaslighting does. I believe in you, though. Wake up.

(03-08-2023, 09:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This thread is close enough. 

Twitter laughs, groans as Jill Biden gives biological male Women of Courage award: 'Up your game, ladies' | Fox News

Wallbash

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023, 04:24 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Twitter laughs, groans as Jill Biden gives biological male Women of Courage award: 'Up your game, ladies' | Fox News

Best Twitter responses to this so far:

"International Women's Day: Not just for women anymore."
"The best person to be a woman is a MAN, a WHITE MAN. Equity?"
"Let’s face it real women, after all the struggles that the ladies of the past had to endure and sacrifice in this nation in order to get equality, in the end we, the men, won.
And will continue to win. Men will take over everything real biological ladies own."

Tasty irony here that women have fought against men for years for equal rights, and now tranny men are wanting to become equal with women by co-opting the biology of women. The new Misogyny is upon us, created and supported by Dems no less. Looks like there's still more work to do, ladies.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(03-09-2023, 03:40 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Best Twitter responses to this so far:

"International Women's Day: Not just for women anymore."
"The best person to be a woman  is a MAN, a WHITE MAN. Equity?"
"Let’s face it real women, after all the struggles that the ladies of the past had to endure and sacrifice in this nation in order to get equality, in the end we, the men, won.
And will continue to win. Men will take over everything real biological ladies own."

Tasty irony here that women have fought against men for years for equal rights, and now tranny men are wanting to become equal with women by co-opting the biology of women.  The new Misogyny is upon us, created and supported by Dems no less.  Looks like there's still more work to do, ladies.

The very people who scream at the top of their lungs about misogyny, patriarchy, blah, blah, blah. The hypocrisy is so deep with these people.

Militant feminism have always been as much about emasculating men as empowering women.  So when a man voluntarily emasculates himself, they see this as a win and ignore the detrimental effect on women.

Just thinking ... why aren't there Drag Kings?

(03-10-2023, 12:24 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Just thinking ... why aren't there Drag Kings?

https://www.pride.com/gay-entertainment/drag-king

Don't worry... if there's a category, they got it covered.

(03-10-2023, 12:18 PM)InvalidContentWasFoundStarting Wrote: Militant feminism have always been as much about emasculating men as empowering women.  So when a man voluntarily emasculates himself, they see this as a win and ignore the detrimental effect on women.

Good point. I never really saw it that way before. Probably because my feminist side is neither militant nor does it care to emasculate men.