Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Washington teacher's MAGA hat protected under First Amendment

(01-07-2023, 03:10 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:47 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Get out of here before they outflank and surround us" is very much a strategy.  It was the key strategy of the Contenintal Army from 1776 to 1780.  If the British had done a better job of timing their retreat at Saratoga or at Yorktown, the war might have taken a lot longer.

LOL.  Is there anything you don't have an excuse for?  
If you look at an ariel photo, you notice it's a building and there were multiple points of entry.  They were already surrounded!  What I'm hearing from you now is, these violent insurrectionists were on the verge of overthrowing the government and plunging the country into chaos, yet the Capitol Police (rather than fighting to the last man), meekly retreated, firing only a single shot in defense of the Constitution and our entire way of life.  Sounds like we need better Capitol Police (or Chuck Norris with a bb gun).

P.S.  You have the e & i transposed.  It's spelled Continental, just like the Congress.

ariel photos? They sell a lot of those at Disney...
Anyhow an aerial photo would not show the full situation of the building.  It has multiple tunnels, all of which were put to use that day.  But it might have shown what I'm talking about, which is a single squad of police on one part of the outside of the building retreating before the bad guys go around their backs.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2023, 02:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: Tom Clancy stories are about people with courage and convictions beyond their own self interest.
This is a story about Donald Trump.

Those of you who don't like me calling it an insurrection, tell me, what do you call it?
Was it something good?
Did the President want it to happen?

It was a Mostly Peaceful Protest.

Was it good? Did the President want it to happen? Should it happen again? Would you like Biden to send rioters to Capitol Hill the next time Speaker McCarthy doesn't give him what he wants?

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 07:16 PM by WingerDinger.)

(01-07-2023, 06:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It was a Mostly Peaceful Protest.

Was it good? Did the President want it to happen? Should it happen again? Would you like Biden to send rioters to Capitol Hill the next time Speaker McCarthy doesn't give him what he wants?

Biden wouldn't have to..

And if you really want to watch the country burn, just wait to see if Trump gets re-elected..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-07-2023, 06:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:59 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It was a Mostly Peaceful Protest.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Democrats never lose because of voter fraud so your question is moot.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-08-2023, 12:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 06:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Was it good? Did the President want it to happen? Should it happen again? Would you like Biden to send rioters to Capitol Hill the next time Speaker McCarthy doesn't give him what he wants?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Democrats never lose because of voter fraud so your question is moot.

Right.  The Democrats fix everything so they win which is why Hakeem Jeffries is now Speaker instead of Kevin McCarthy.

(01-08-2023, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 12:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yes. Yes. Yes. Democrats never lose because of voter fraud so your question is moot.

Right.  The Democrats fix everything so they win which is why Hakeem Jeffries is now Speaker instead of Kevin McCarthy.

No, they don't fix everything, just those elections where there are "irregularities" always seem to fall the same way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-08-2023, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: Right.  The Democrats fix everything so they win which is why Hakeem Jeffries is now Speaker instead of Kevin McCarthy.

No, they don't fix everything, just those elections where there are "irregularities" always seem to fall the same way.

Faking the moon landing might have been easier.

(01-08-2023, 02:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, they don't fix everything, just those elections where there are "irregularities" always seem to fall the same way.

Nah, just a nice little mail in scheme followed up by early morning vote dumps, facilities with maintenance problems and bags of votes appear from under tables , and closed counting rooms where one Party's observers are forced outside. But you keep on believing that Joe Biden got the most popular votes ever without any kind of shenannigans.

(01-08-2023, 07:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 02:54 PM)mikesez Wrote: Faking the moon landing might have been easier.

Nah, just a nice little mail in scheme followed up by early morning vote dumps, facilities with maintenance problems and bags of votes appear from under tables , and closed counting rooms where one Party's observers are forced outside. But you keep on believing that Joe Biden got the most popular votes ever without any kind of shenannigans.

Biden got more votes than Obama lololol

I mean, if you're gonna cheat, at least make it believable lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023, 09:02 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-08-2023, 02:54 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 12:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: No, they don't fix everything, just those elections where there are "irregularities" always seem to fall the same way.

Something tells me your wife is also a democrat and fakes a lot of things too.