Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sounds of the Game

(01-18-2023, 05:22 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

Love it!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://youtu.be/PH3FoK7XN4c

I was wondering if dude was going to show up and slap Big Hen. Lol. I know he said he's too old for that but still....

This one should be intriguing

(01-22-2023, 04:38 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: This one should be intriguing

It will be classy if nothing else. Media team won't throw them under the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adKZ8Q1k4Qw

This one stung so much

It really did. Unlike other years, including 2017, we have hope in what's coming and that makes the bitter pill easier to swallow.

Zay Jones was mic'd up for the chefs game. I love what he says to Trevor at the 4:24 mark. These guys are the best. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=trmM0qQJwag

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 11:35 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

I just can’t believe Zay is the guy who who broke through a glass door at a hotel and was altogether out of his mind in some drug filled evening earlier in his career.

Edit: I’m not sure the above details are correct, but he did have an incident where he allegedly tried to harm himself and his brother stepped in and prevented him.

Media team outstanding this season

(01-25-2023, 11:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I just can’t believe Zay is the guy who who broke through a glass door at a hotel and was altogether out of his mind in some drug filled evening earlier in his career.

Edit: I’m not sure the above details are correct, but he did have an incident where he allegedly tried to harm himself and his brother stepped in and prevented him.

You would be surprised at what a person is capable of when the mind isn't stable whether by illegal drugs, prescription meds or mental illness. It's really awesome to see someone overcome whatever situation they were in and go on to do great things. I never knew Zay had difficulties.

Evan Engram was in a bad way before coming here. He has said he learned to love the game again and said in so many words that coming here saved/changed his life.

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2023, 08:40 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-26-2023, 12:44 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-25-2023, 11:32 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I just can’t believe Zay is the guy who who broke through a glass door at a hotel and was altogether out of his mind in some drug filled evening earlier in his career.

You would be surprised at what a person is capable of when the mind isn't stable whether by illegal drugs, prescription meds or mental illness. It's really awesome to see someone overcome whatever situation they were in and go on to do great things. I never knew Zay had difficulties.

Evan Engram was in a bad way before coming here. He has said he learned to love the game again and said in so many words that coming here saved/changed his life.

Maybe Doug’s comment about there needing to be some healing around here in regards to the beginning of the season was deeper than Urban Meyer.

We all Love Mic'd Up. I look forward to them weekly during the season and I can't wait until they return.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(01-26-2023, 08:39 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-26-2023, 12:44 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: You would be surprised at what a person is capable of when the mind isn't stable whether by illegal drugs, prescription meds or mental illness. It's really awesome to see someone overcome whatever situation they were in and go on to do great things. I never knew Zay had difficulties.

Maybe Doug’s comment about there needing to be some healing around here in regards to the beginning of the season was deeper than Urban Meyer.

Very possible. 

Anyone left from the Coughlin 2.0 experiment going forward probably had some stuff to get out of their system.

I was going to post the link. You beat me to it. Congratulations to Josh Allen!

(01-04-2023, 09:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I look forward to these videos every week.  Heres the one for week 17 vs the Texans, love these.

https://youtu.be/yJGNWWvz6Ps

Love these presentations

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2024, 11:29 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

First play- Josh Allen vs Bryce Young

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8DGc2fl9N_g