Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sounds of the Game

It gave me chills, man.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not gonna lie, got a bit emotional watching that.

So great to see this fanbase have something go our way.

Wow

Dayum

(01-17-2023, 08:15 PM)Eric1 Wrote: It's Here!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDckMpDzh-4

Watching now on my brand new tv. Hyped.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I just watched it. Tears in my eyes. We deserve this, and more.

(01-17-2023, 09:43 PM)GaJag Wrote: I just watched it. Tears in my eyes. We deserve this, and more.

Same man. Same.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

I got nervous watching jt lol

Watched in this morning, great stuff. I'm now going to watch it again! And probably a few more times before this weekend, lol.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-17-2023, 10:00 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: I got nervous watching jt lol

Same here!  I was watching it this morning, and when the score got to 30-20, I actually got really nervous!

(01-17-2023, 11:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Oh darn! Jaguars fans least foul-mouthed in NFL while watching a game, study finds (news4jax.com)
Pffft,  [BLEEP] study didn't come anywhere near my [BLEEP] seat. If those [BLEEP] did they wouldn't be saying this [BLEEP]. Dumb [BLEEP].
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Watching the game winning FG makes me nervous. It was really close. But amazing video. Amazing game.

Incredible , simply INCREDIBLE!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

That slo-mo FG kick at the end was sublime. And the angle to be able to see the fans and the field was sheer perfection. You're just frozen while holding your breath waiting for the ball to go through and see the crowd reaction.

Perfection. Simply lovely. 

Watching that kick during the live game made me think of these lyrics from Eminem's Lose Yourself. Lol

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti.
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready....

Magic! ... Same as the Titans the best bit is just seeing the joy on people's faces in the stands... So many years of disappointment washing away!

And as a side note the more I see of Roy Robertson-Harris the more impressed i get, don't mind admitting i hadn't even heard of him before we signed him but his demeanor and leadership has a wee touch of the Calais Campbell's about him ... Come up with one or two timely sacks in the last few weeks as well. 

Quite a few folk have him down as an easy cap cut in the offseason, but he seems the kind of leader we maybe need to think very hard before allowing out the door ... same with Marvin Jones ... Better be dam sure we can replace them before we let them go!

https://twitter.com/KevinFromDuval/statu..._NNQW4ylqg

Remember when some people said he didn't really care enough about football?

(01-18-2023, 04:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: https://twitter.com/KevinFromDuval/statu..._NNQW4ylqg

Remember when some people said he didn't really care enough about football?

Yeah. I don't think he needs a Big John Henderson slap. Lol

https://twitter.com/FloridaManUSA1/statu...9402549257

One or the best Tds of the game was that one where Trevor found Marvin Jones wide open in green pastures down the field into the end zone

Was so dope watching that

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.