Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CFP Championship Game

(01-10-2023, 05:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 04:40 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Michigan would of put up a better fight than TCU did and I don't care that they beat Michigan lol. Like I said it should have been Georgia vs Bama and OSU vs Michigan.

And yes I seen the Big 12 Championship game where TCU lost. Failed a 4th and 1 at the goal line in OT. Which means they shouldn't have been in the playoff to begin with.

That doesn’t make any sense because TCU indeed do beat Michigan.  As a matter of fact the two semifinal games were the best I’ve seen in years.  How could you say that Michigan would have put up any more of a fight than TCU?  Hell, Georgia was lucky to win THEIR semifinal game.

It’s just as easy two say a two loss team doesn’t belong in the playoffs as saying TCU ‘didn’t belong’.

They lost the final game of their season and still made the playoffs. That goes entirely against the system. Shouldn't have been in.

With the way Georgia played last night, they probably would of beat whoever they played. But it likely would have been much better than the Varsity vs 8th Graders game that we got last night.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Georgia took TCU behind the woodshed, beat the crap out of them, and then took their families also, and beat the crap out of them lol. What a masterclass of a performance and I think even losing some good pieces will give it a good go next for a 3 peat. They have turned into the new Alabama.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(01-10-2023, 12:13 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: How ‘bout them Dawgs!!

All of you naysayers. Everybody trying to say this team or that team would’ve beat Georgia.  not the way Georgia was playing last night. They finally put a four Quarter game together. That’s what it looks like when you see greatness. don’t talk to me about no Alabama. don’t talk to me about no Ohio State. No. It was always the Dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can crack his crown
And split his shield
But you just can't keep
A good Dawg down

Bend the knee 
Kiss the rings
All hail the walk-on King

Stetson Bennett
Fourth of his name.

The college football sub around here used to be packed. WHAT HAPPENED?

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 09:25 PM by RicoTx.)

(01-10-2023, 05:14 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 05:02 PM)RicoTx Wrote: That doesn’t make any sense because TCU indeed do beat Michigan.  As a matter of fact the two semifinal games were the best I’ve seen in years.  How could you say that Michigan would have put up any more of a fight than TCU?  Hell, Georgia was lucky to win THEIR semifinal game.

It’s just as easy two say a two loss team doesn’t belong in the playoffs as saying TCU ‘didn’t belong’.

They lost the final game of their season and still made the playoffs. That goes entirely against the system. Shouldn't have been in.

With the way Georgia played last night, they probably would of beat whoever they played. But it likely would have been much better than the Varsity vs 8th Graders game that we got last night.

So then Alabama never should have been allowed in since they lost the 2017 SEC championship game to Auburn?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-10-2023, 12:13 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: How ‘bout them Dawgs!!

All of you naysayers. Everybody trying to say this team or that team would’ve beat Georgia.  not the way Georgia was playing last night. They finally put a four Quarter game together. That’s what it looks like when you see greatness. don’t talk to me about no Alabama. don’t talk to me about no Ohio State. No. It was always the Dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cripes, I dunno if the tinhorns woulda beat Jawja

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!