Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

Several top White House officials worked for Biden at his think tank where classified docs discovered
Secretary of State Antony Blinken among several current administration officials who previously worked at Penn Biden Center

At least 10 senior Biden administration officials were hired to their current or former positions after stints at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, the president's think tank where a trove of classified documents was recently found.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/several...discovered
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-10-2023, 10:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 08:51 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Everything they accuse Trump of doing..

Not really.  He didn't claim he didn't have them, then claim he turned them all over, then claim they really belong to him.  Etc, etc, etc.

The left accused Trump of having classified documents. 

The right has accused Biden of having classified documents. 

There is literally no difference. They both had documents they most likely shouldn't have had. The rest is just theatrics being played out by the accused, their parties and the media.

(01-11-2023, 10:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 10:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Not really.  He didn't claim he didn't have them, then claim he turned them all over, then claim they really belong to him.  Etc, etc, etc.

The left accused Trump of having classified documents. 

The right has accused Biden of having classified documents. 

There is literally no difference. They both had documents they most likely shouldn't have had. The rest is just theatrics being played out by the accused, their parties and the media.

Trump had documents that he had a right to have. Biden never had the authority to possess the documents he had. The MSM and Congress castigated Trump while covering for Biden. Those are pretty significant differences.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: 20230111-095825.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 11:42 AM by Lucky2Last. Edited 1 time in total.)

Great meme.

This will go nowhere. No sense even talking about it. Until there is a large enough media presence lying about the content of the classified documents and clamoring for Biden's impeachment, the regulars on here will somehow feel justified gunning for Trump but not Biden. Oh well.

(01-11-2023, 11:41 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Great meme.

This will go nowhere. No sense even talking about it. Until there is a large enough media presence lying about the content of the classified documents and clamoring for Biden's impeachment, the regulars on here will somehow feel justified gunning for Trump but not Biden. Oh well.

It raises awareness to the public.. The MSM is the enemy, so we can't rely on them. Gotta do it on our own!

I get that, but do you think the Marty's or the Mikey's get that? These aren't dumb guys. Yet, despite my best efforts, I can't even get them to acknowledge how they are constantly being manipulated. You can point out lie after lie, and they still trust the same news sources. If people can't see that they are being manipulated, I don't see how this raises public awareness. I don't see how we reconcile this disconnect.

(01-11-2023, 01:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I get that, but do you think the Marty's or the Mikey's get that? These aren't dumb guys. Yet, despite my best efforts, I can't even get them to acknowledge how they are constantly being manipulated. You can point out lie after lie, and they still trust the same news sources. If people can't see that they are being manipulated, I don't see how this raises public awareness. I don't see how we reconcile this disconnect.

Not at all, not until it directly affects them. They're hard headed. I was too once..

Not wishing ill-will on them at all, but eventually, they'll learn the hard way.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 02:56 PM by mikesez. Edited 3 times in total.)

Like most funny, punchy memes, it oversimplifies to the point of being incorrect.
Trump does not have that authority.  He *had* it for 4 years but he didn't have it when this dispute began.  
And he had to do more than just take the document or think about it.  When he was President, he could only declassify things using a procedure that ensures everyone who could handle the document is aware of it at the time.

Classification is only part of the law at play here, anyhow.  The other part is the President and the VP and the SoS all have duties to the National archives that they did not fulfill.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-11-2023, 02:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:

Like most funny, punchy memes, it oversimplifies to the point of being incorrect.
Trump does not have that authority.  He *had* it for 2 years but he didn't have it when this dispute began.  
And he had to do more than just take the document or think about it.  Whe. He was President, he could only declassify things using a procedure that ensures everyone is aware of it at the time.

Classification is only part of the law at play here, anyhow.  The other part is the President and the VP and the SoS all have duties to the National archives that they did not fulfill.

See, before I was thinking you were always trying to make a point.. Now I understand that you're just in love with your own text and speech..

Dangerous look, not good at all.

(01-11-2023, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 02:27 PM)mikesez Wrote: Like most funny, punchy memes, it oversimplifies to the point of being incorrect.
Trump does not have that authority.  He *had* it for 2 years but he didn't have it when this dispute began.  
And he had to do more than just take the document or think about it.  Whe. He was President, he could only declassify things using a procedure that ensures everyone is aware of it at the time.

See, before I was thinking you were always trying to make a point.. Now I understand that you're just in love with your own text and speech..

Your meme was wrong and I told you why.  The post has a point.  Not point in the "goes on the scoreboard" sense.  Point in the "it needs to be said" sense.
The problem is that this "mishandling classified documents" issue is a really hard one for anyone to really score points on.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 03:43 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-11-2023, 03:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: See, before I was thinking you were always trying to make a point.. Now I understand that you're just in love with your own text and speech..

Your meme was wrong and I told you why.  The post has a point.  Not point in the "goes on the scoreboard" sense.  Point in the "it needs to be said" sense.
The problem is that this "mishandling classified documents" issue is a really hard one for anyone to really score points on.

And your brain is wrong, and let me tell you why.. Because you, Marty and a few others on here are perfectly fine with Biden and his pedophile son stealing from and ruining our country. Maybe it's because you agree with their thinking. Maybe you enjoy certain things that the normal human being would find flat out evil. That's between you and your maker..

So Trump had some Documents, which he had absolute authority to declassify.. Biden had documents as well, as a Vice President, which was illegal for him to have at the time of his office.

But let's concentrate on the big bad orange wolf instead of the current situation with The Pedo Family.

The real sick and sad part is, none of this was a deal breaker for the democrats. They would rather be associated with pedophilia than Trump, and to me, that makes them worthless (as a party and human beings)

So you and a few others around here, can take your opinion and shove it so far up your rear, that it comes out of your mouths. Maybe ya'll can get together, load the kids up in your mini vans and go have Drag Story Time Hour together. Take plenty of pics so we can show the cops.

How ya like this meme?

[Image: Fb-qe-TCWYAIA5b-E.png]

(01-11-2023, 03:00 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 02:34 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: See, before I was thinking you were always trying to make a point.. Now I understand that you're just in love with your own text and speech..

What prosecution has come of Trump's mishandling of documents? Remember being told he had nuclear secrets, only for the FBI to come out later and say that wasn't the case. Remember being told that he violated laws, only for the FBI to come out later and say it wasn't a big deal? According to WaPo:

Quote:Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former president Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as trophies or mementos, according to people familiar with the matter .... That review has not found any apparent business advantage to the types of classified information in Trump’s possession, these people said. FBI interviews with witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets. Instead, the former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to give up what he believed was his property, these people said.

In other words... Trump kept souvenirs he thought he was entitled to as President. Same as every other President. You just can't admit that because you were lied to for a month and desperately wanted to believe it. Cognitive bias is real, yo. You're able to be duped because you WANT to be duped. 

You and Marty were easily worked up into a frenzy about Trump and are just as easily placated as it pertains to Biden. The classified documents are a red herring as far as I'm concerned. The real issue is your unwillingness to snap out of this coma that has been induced by your favorite news organization. You are told how to think and you're happy to oblige.

(01-11-2023, 03:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 03:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: Your meme was wrong and I told you why.  The post has a point.  Not point in the "goes on the scoreboard" sense.  Point in the "it needs to be said" sense.

And your brain is wrong, and let me tell you why.. Because you, Marty and a few others on here are perfectly fine with Biden and his pedophile son stealing from and ruining our country. Maybe it's because you agree with their thinking. Maybe you enjoy certain things that the normal human being would find flat out evil. That's between you and your maker..

So Trump had some Documents, which he had absolute authority to declassify.. Biden had documents as well, as a Vice President, which was illegal for him to have at the time of his office.

Biden as VP was in the "need to know" loop of most any classified information.  We should assumr he was allowed to have it, but he needed to return it when his term ended.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 04:24 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-11-2023, 04:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 03:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And your brain is wrong, and let me tell you why.. Because you, Marty and a few others on here are perfectly fine with Biden and his pedophile son stealing from and ruining our country. Maybe it's because you agree with their thinking. Maybe you enjoy certain things that the normal human being would find flat out evil. That's between you and your maker..

Biden as VP was in the "need to know" loop of most any classified information.  We should assumr he was allowed to have it, but he needed to return it when his term ended.

That is your opinion, not fact.

And you know what they say about the word 'assume'.. Or maybe you don't.

(01-11-2023, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 04:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Biden as VP was in the "need to know" loop of most any classified information.  We should assumr he was allowed to have it, but he needed to return it when his term ended.

That is your opinion, not fact.

Oh I know what they say, and we are both clearly way past that point.

(01-11-2023, 04:12 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 03:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And your brain is wrong, and let me tell you why.. Because you, Marty and a few others on here are perfectly fine with Biden and his pedophile son stealing from and ruining our country. Maybe it's because you agree with their thinking. Maybe you enjoy certain things that the normal human being would find flat out evil. That's between you and your maker..

(01-11-2023, 04:27 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: That is your opinion, not fact.

Oh I know what they say, and we are both clearly way past that point.

These are not just classified docs that blanket clearance could be given for. SCI docs require a reason to have them. They are compartmentalized and not shared. He would have needed a reason to have them and they wouldn't have allowed them to just go missing.

Trump can declassify anything he wants, regardless if you like that rule or not, and Biden had no power.

This is a big crime, the number of people potentially having access, Biden selling everything to China, China potentially having access to the center and sending $50 million to it.

I'm not expecting anything to be done about it but maybe it will cause blowback on the agencies that are supposed to store the docs and not allow them to be removed from said location. You can't steal or possess what you can't physically remove.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-h...-rcna65371

Haha more docs found somewhere else

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Documents from 2013 to 2016 pertaining to Ukraine and Iran. Now what, what, what could The Big Guy possibly want with that kind of information? I mean, it's not like some hostile nation would pay $50 million bucks to get it or anything. Whatever could it be?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Treasonous..