Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It seems that Biden had Classified Docs at a personal location.......

This guy is a stumbling, bumbling security risk..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Giving nucks to the Saudi prince is still my favorite Biden moment

(01-11-2023, 10:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 10:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The left accused Trump of having classified documents. 

The right has accused Biden of having classified documents. 

There is literally no difference. They both had documents they most likely shouldn't have had. The rest is just theatrics being played out by the accused, their parties and the media.

Trump had documents that he had a right to have. Biden never had the authority to possess the documents he had. The MSM and Congress castigated Trump while covering for Biden. Those are pretty significant differences.

I get what you're saying. I suppose on the Trump side I was thinking more along the lines of, should he have had them, not that he has a right to them.

My point still stands that the left and the right both did the same thing and it's all theatrics being played out. Especially by the media. 

I'm honestly sick and tired of the [BLEEP]-for-tat BS that now occupies our elected officials' time instead of them doing their job. Both sides have become a circus and a [BLEEP] show on the world stage and the country looks pretty damn foolish. We were once a super power and a country others looked to and now we're the Maury Povich Show.

(01-11-2023, 10:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 10:48 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: The left accused Trump of having classified documents. 

The right has accused Biden of having classified documents. 

There is literally no difference. They both had documents they most likely shouldn't have had. The rest is just theatrics being played out by the accused, their parties and the media.

Trump had documents that he had a right to have. Biden never had the authority to possess the documents he had. The MSM and Congress castigated Trump while covering for Biden. Those are pretty significant differences.

Americus was right.  There isn't much difference.  They both had a right to have the documents at one time, and they both didn't return the documents when they were supposed to.  The one difference, that Trump could have declassified, doesn't apply, because Trump didn't declassify.

The other difference, after the fact, is Trump lied about turning over everything when much more stuff remained at Mar a Lago.  So far, no one's reporting that Biden made any sworn statement like that.  So that's a big difference in criminal liability, but it's very technical and won't really change anyone's mind.

Neither of them should ever run for anything ever again.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-11-2023, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 10:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Trump had documents that he had a right to have. Biden never had the authority to possess the documents he had. The MSM and Congress castigated Trump while covering for Biden. Those are pretty significant differences.

Americus was right.  There isn't much difference.  They both had a right to have the documents at one time, and they both didn't return the documents when they were supposed to.  The one difference, that Trump could have declassified, doesn't apply, because Trump didn't declassify.

The other difference, after the fact, is Trump lied about turning over everything when much more stuff remained at Mar a Lago.  So far, no one's reporting that Biden made any sworn statement like that.  So that's a big difference in criminal liability, but it's very technical and won't really change anyone's mind.

And if you had to vote for one or the other, life depended on it, Biden or Trump?

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 09:39 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-11-2023, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: Americus was right.  There isn't much difference.  They both had a right to have the documents at one time, and they both didn't return the documents when they were supposed to.  The one difference, that Trump could have declassified, doesn't apply, because Trump didn't declassify.

And if you had to vote for one or the other, life depended on it, Biden or Trump?

I wrote in in 2016.  I could do so again.  
Web Hubbel went to jail for the Clintons.
Scooter Libby went to jail for W.
To my knowledge no one went to jail for Obama.
Michael Cohen and Allen Weisselberg have now gone to jail for Trump.
To my knowledge no one has gone to jail for Biden.
It's safe to say Trump has broken the law more times than Biden has.  
Perhaps they're both disqualified, but in terms of criminality and corruption, Trump is more disqualified.

(01-11-2023, 09:38 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: And if you had to vote for one or the other, life depended on it, Biden or Trump?

I wrote in in 2016.  I could do so again.  
Perhaps they're both disqualified, but in terms of criminality and corruption, Trump is more disqualified.

You can't even answer a simple question without going into some song and dance..
[Image: Yosemite-Sam-Dancing.gif]

(01-11-2023, 09:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 09:38 PM)mikesez Wrote: I wrote in in 2016.  I could do so again.  

You can't even answer a simple question without going into some song and dance..
[Image: Yosemite-Sam-Dancing.gif]

LOL.  Even after the song and dance, you still didn't get an answer.  

A CT scan of Biden's head remains the ultimate disqualifier.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-11-2023, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 10:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Trump had documents that he had a right to have. Biden never had the authority to possess the documents he had. The MSM and Congress castigated Trump while covering for Biden. Those are pretty significant differences.

False. The VP never had the right to remove those documents therefore his possession of them is in fact criminal. Also false that Trump did anything wrong, as President he had the right to do what he did in his end of term and post-Presidency periods. The only big difference is your refusal to accept the facts that this is another case of the Dems can do whatever illegal things they want but Trump cannot do what he has the right to do, and you will just continue to make excuses for it or try to justify it. But I'm sure they'll get him THIS time, lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://twitter.com/tickingbombcom/statu...gkBbFBlDPA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Lol... you guys never learn.

This guy's like a [BLEEP] ticker-tape parade of Classified Documents
[Image: tumblr_n9w8uerX8p1qhk04bo1_400.gif]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-c...are-garage

Found in his garage.. Jesus Christmas..

Maybe the feds should search Jill's underwear drawer too..

[Image: 20230112-105426.jpg]

Their headline should read:

"I Take Classified Materials, Seriously!"

If we don't hear about an impeachment hearing happening that is another nail in the coffin for any trust the people may have left for the government and MSM.

His Corvette? Seriously? LOL, I’m living in Bizzaro world, I truly am..

https://twitter.com/alx/status/161356969...gkBbFBlDPA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

His own statements have him breaking laws, should have his security clearance immediately pulled, and keep him from ever accessing any classified materials again.

Felonies and potentially even treason if they could tie this to a foreign power getting the docs.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 01:24 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-12-2023, 12:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: If we don't hear about an impeachment hearing happening that is another nail in the coffin for any trust the people may have left for the government and MSM.

Impeachment should not apply to conduct before taking office.  Now, if he doesn't cooperate with the investigations that are now starting, that would be behavior while in office, which would be impeachable.

(01-12-2023, 09:24 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 08:22 PM)mikesez Wrote: Americus was right.  There isn't much difference.  They both had a right to have the documents at one time, and they both didn't return the documents when they were supposed to.  The one difference, that Trump could have declassified, doesn't apply, because Trump didn't declassify.

False. The VP never had the right to remove those documents therefore his possession of them is in fact criminal. Also false that Trump did anything wrong, as President he had the right to do what he did in his end of term and post-Presidency periods. The only big difference is your refusal to accept the facts that this is another case of the Dems can do whatever illegal things they want but Trump cannot do what he has the right to do, and you will just continue to make excuses for it or try to justify it. But I'm sure they'll get him THIS time, lol.

Did Trump have a right to submit false sworn statements to the courts regarding his retention of those materials?

Trump said "I don't have those documents" not "I have a right to those documents" and not "it's none of your business if I have them or not."

(01-12-2023, 11:46 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-c...are-garage

Found in his garage.. Jesus Christmas..

Maybe the feds should search Jill's underwear drawer too..

Not necessary.  He hasn't been in her drawers in thirty years.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.